no responce at all : Swingers Discussion 1838801041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singleno responce at all
TOPIC: no responce at all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron,

We don't either. Guess we are both too fugly. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Lol. Fugly wife?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
Like I said, if someone is sending you disrespectful e-mails, or you've made it clear you're not interested in them and they e-mail you anyway, then sure they should be ignored. I'm more talking about when a person, (and you can tell), takes the time to write a respectful e-mail of interest to a person, and they're just totally ignored. Speaking for myself, I do take the time to read a prospective couples/single ladies profile before I e-mail. Some couples will get you to put in a "certification" statement, to make sure you've read their profile which I think is cool. Again, I know it won't change anything. It just felt good to vent on this topic for a minute.

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Whats worse ? We get a lot of emails from single men that clearly are a "form letter" meaning they re so general, so vague we know they send them to everyone so they copy , paste and send > Trolling emails is how I refer them, they saw a photo, didnt read the profile and added us to the list of mass emails they re sending that day. Down right insulting if you ask me. If you want to troll good for you , birds of a feather should flock together !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
If it's a respectful email that shows thought and consideration of our profile, I will absolutely email back, even if we are not interested. However, the vast majority of emails we get from singles are rude and short, showing only that they may have looked at our pictures. Here are a few gems...

"Want to see your 38DDD"

"I'd put my dick in your big ass"

"I'd love to lick you all over"

Sometimes, I'll send a canned 'no thanks' response. But most of the time, with these types of emails, I won't send anything. Honestly, if you can't be respectful, I don't want to waste any more time on you than I already have. I would hope that guys wouldn't go up to women at an event and say these things, but when they hide behind the semi anonymity of the internet, it seems like many single males turn into someone with the couth of a wildabeast. Maybe ignoring them is like saying "STFU!". Maybe I need to learn a bit more patience. But I don't think all emails deserve a response, just the ones with thought, respect, and a general knowledge of my profile.

/endrant

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!! Yes, I have to vent a sec on this one. I think it's rude not to say anything at all. Yes, a person is def conveying a message by ignoring your response, but by ignoring someone who contacts you is like the difference between telling somebody who is being loud to "please be quiet!" and telling them to "shut the fuck up!" In both statements the overrall goal is to get the person to be quiet, but the messaging is, (obviously), vastly different. Have I receieved e-mails from women/couples I wasn't interested in over the years in the LS? Sure I have, and I always reply and tell them respectfully I'm not interested. Are there times when you should ignore somebody? Most def! If you've been sent a disrespectful e-mail, or if you've made it clear you're not interested in the person(s), but they keep e-mailing anyways, then you should def ignore them, but if a person takes the time to send a respectful e-mail of interest, and you just ignore them, that's just being plain rude. The excuse of, "oh well I/we get 1000 e-mails a day" is lame, or "I/we don't have time", again is so lame! How long does it take to type: Not interested, but thank you, ( ok adding a "but" before thank you maybe a second more!), even a slow typer could probably have that done in 10- 15 seconds flat. I know posting my opinion on it isn't going to change anything, just venting some. This particular swinger site seems bad for this for some reason. Go figure!

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
As a whole I am negligent of responding to most single males that write us (me) . Our profile, had they bothered to read it states we seek couples not a single mention of singles . That being said,I feel that if I took the time to write our profile they perhaps should take the time to read it but NO, now they want me to take the time to read their emails and write them back? Why ??? when it is clear you never bothered to read our profile. Why or why would I dare to assume you'd actually read an email? Many times I get emails from single males I KNOW read our profile, they re polite respectful, perhaps complimentary and maybe hopeful ....to those emails I respond . Other emails are flat out insulting....telling me how they could please me more than I ve ever been pleased, or bigger than I ever got .....seriously ???????????? The rest is just a waste of my time and frankly I'm too busy to waste time on anyone who hasn't bothered to read the profile. This maybe a place where others seek to fulfill their fantasies but my fantasies include people who can and DO read . A Picture maybe word a 1000's words but they re just a time waster if one can not or does not read !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
I was thinking the same thing Mike but was trying to cut the guy some slack.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Rdy2play123- I too have 5 condoms with your name on them- I stapled a tag on each one with your name and a deescripttion for the 5 nasties each is to be used for.

Don't worry, I intend to remove the staples before using them.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks Rdy. I'll feel a lot better when I get off these damn crutches. And back in a nice saddle.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 57   End
TOPIC: no responce at all