no responce at all : Swingers Discussion 1838801031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singleno responce at all
TOPIC: no responce at all
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just don't understand why y'all are so afraid of my sweet, little friend.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I guess it also could depend on your definition of "bombarded". Is it 10 a week? 20? 100?? I also think more couples complain about IM than emails. It is easy for a guy to click on "Who's On" , see a hot pic and click the chat button without reading the profile. When they do email, I would guess JK is right. Those who do read their profiles may be intimidated.

I'm not! As long as Carrie keeps her "toys" the hell away from me

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
oh i can definately tell you why a lot of single guys don't write them. they make it very clear in their profile that as a single guy, you're not going to spend time with her just because you could figure out how to write an email. they are looking for something far above that. i truly believe a lot of guys take a look at themselves and honestly know whether or not they fit that requirement. and sadly, most don't.

and although ours is not as specific as theirs, we do quite a bit of weeding out during email process as well as the required phone conversation. happy to say though, we've found a few of those quality guys.

a few.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I wasn't joking. Sure we get emails from single males but we are not bombarded with them, like I hear a lot of couples saying they are.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Yeah Fun, I'm sure you are right but it never hurts to cast the line, who knows when she may be ready to bite. Ouch, that just reminded me of bdh's story.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
come on now AKRON, don't be so hard on yourself. Of course you're full of shit. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Nic, I'm pretty sure these couples were just joking about not getting interest from single males. The ladies are all too hot for that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Note to self...start bombarding Akron with emails until he agrees to bring his sexy wife here for a swim....and???

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
our profile is currently open to single guys. the FIRST sentence states, SINGLE GUYS, we are not looking right now... this is how we will know whether or not you have read the profile.

we average about 15 emails a week. what is wrong with this picture? it's not your fault a few fuck it up for the many, but it isn't ours either.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Why is it we are the only couple on SLS who doesn't get bombarded with single male requests?"

Carrie and Akron....you KNOW its not cause y'all are fugly!! LOL. Y'all are too hot to ever be anywhere near that category. We do not get many at all from SM...but we are pretty clear in our profile? Maybe thats it...or maybe we are all fugly and this is some bizarro world. Who knows lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 57   End
TOPIC: no responce at all