new here single male : Swingers Discussion 187407
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlenew here single male
TOPIC: new here single male
Created by: sancho741 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been in the LS for less than a year and was just recently invited by some very good and trusting friends to join SLS. They told me in advance that I would have a hard time getting the attention of couples and they were correct. I have messaged with a few and yet noting beyond talk. This is what I expected and since I am here in the LS to stay and know what I want, .....well I also know it's worth waiting for.........

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
"* I also enjoy 420 and can provide the dankest O.G around :)

Ok we've already had a discussion these past 2 days on 420 but now you sound like a drug dealer on the side !

Just saying lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Sancho, cruise around the forums and look for threads about single males, especially the ones where the guys are whining a lot. Then do the opposite!

Project a fun, confident image...be respectful to the male half and courteous to the female. Balance that thin line between cocky and confident but don't sound desperate or needy.

I can't read your profile but avoid the typical SM temptation to brag about your goods or your stamina or your "special" skills.

And yes, be patient. There truly is something for everyone in this LS, it just takes time for them to find you but trust me, if you are in this for the right reasons, they WILL find you.

Also try some meet and greets, get certified and lose the hat. (jk about the hat)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Sancho,

I am the owner of the largest SLS group and it is called "Single Men Welcome Here." There are plenty of forums with advice but nothing can top the simple word you already got here, patience. The group is open to single males as well as females and couples that are single male friendly. We are closing in on 15,000 members so there are plenty of pickings.

Click on the "Groups" link on the left toolbar and you'll find us on top of the most popular list.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
You know I heart your cock, Akron!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
Akron is an asshole but he is a hot asshole. ;)

As has been said, patience. Your profile looks good. Adding more pics would be helpful. Showing a little skin is always nice. Put pictures of your cock in a gallery, for those who may want to see before they meet. Pictures showing you smiling and having fun (vanilla fun) are always good.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17896 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: new here single male