multiple profiles : Swingers Discussion 195988101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlemultiple profiles
TOPIC: multiple profiles
Created by: bruhman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see an ever growing number of people who have more than 1 profile. I ran across one that was a single femaile that said he had a couple profile AND another single female profile that she would prefer that you msg her at. What's the deal with having this and that?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've done all that, my pics were uploaded yesterday. My profile was posted in the critic section and the wording has been streamlined. Nothing gets you attention like being a new member.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
You don't need to create a new profile to draw interest. Spruce up your existing one by adding some sexy new photographs and update your content to jive with your current psyche and post a comment in the " Better Profiles" section of the forum for feedback. Last but not least, your tag line is the first thing that people see when they look to see "who is on" and you only get one chance to make a good first impression so pick out a few creative or fun ones and change them up regularly.

See you don't have to have a new profile, just advertise the one you have a bit more effectively.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I considered creating another account just because he ammount of mail I get has died down. I used to get more mail than I could read. My physic has also changed a lot so I thought about making a fresh start. I ultimately decided against it but that was my thought process.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
"Yeah, but it makes me feel like a whore afterwards."

Eh, after several times, that feeling will dissipate... lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
"We have noticed that some couples will pay for an all expense trip for a single to join them,"

Yeah, but it makes me feel like a whore afterwards.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
There would be no need for multiple profiles if SLS created an option that you could check if the male/female/both played solo... that way those profiles would come up in the Searches.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I am the other half to Mel7498 and our couples profile is "toesinsand". I have to agree with Melissa (Mel498), it is great having the single site to hook up with couples that just want the single, but it is important to always keep your partner up to date as to what is going on and not trying to deceive the one who loves you! Deceiving your partner is the lifestyle is just like committing Adultery in the Vanilla world and there is no need for such drama! Also, We have noticed that some couples will pay for an all expense trip for a single to join them, but the couples will never pay an all expense trip for another couple! this also is very helpful in keeping the single "Unicorn" status!!!

Shawano WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
" It is much easier to sign up for couples only parties with a couples profile than a singles." ----

Exactly. It is a lot more efficient to have a profile for each 'play configuration" I have a few couples profiles with playmates that I attend events that suggest RSVP's. ect.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
I am a single female and have a paid single profile. I also have a 'couple' profile with a male friend mainly to swing together. It is much easier to sign up for couples only parties with a couples profile than a singles. But we never pretend to be an actual couple/serious relationship. We stay honest.

Neenah WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
When I was a couple my profile and his reflected us as a couple. Then when we split I went back to single female.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: multiple profiles