multiple profiles : Swingers Discussion 1959881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlemultiple profiles
TOPIC: multiple profiles
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can see where a couple would want to also list separately if they also play separately...perhaps management might want to look into a "deluxe" option and alllow separate but linked accounts? Food for thought.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
I think it's just an attempt to accomplish different objectives. I have my singles' profile, but my wife and I have our couples profile, too, when we want to meet couples for swinging. And my wife has her own singles' profile. It helps greatly when trying to search, organize responses, etc. If want to be found as a single male, if you are only listed as part of your couples' profile, a lot of people won't find you during a search for singles.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
I have both a single male profile and a couples profile with my partner. Since she is very picky, she may not want to play with a lot of the couples who contact me. So, she asks that I maintain my single male profile. We used to reference each other's profile in the body thereof, but was immediately informed by SLS management that this was a horrible violation of the Terms of Service.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3570 posts)
I see an ever growing number of people who have more than 1 profile. I ran across one that was a single femaile that said he had a couple profile AND another single female profile that she would prefer that you msg her at. What's the deal with having this and that?

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: multiple profiles