Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single michigan help
TOPIC: michigan help
Created by: jj1574 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, lost! I've been well. Just livin' life. Thanks for the welcome back. I've missed the forums somewhat lol. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Hey lady, how have you been? Welcome back!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Oh for hell's sake..lol.. I'm not afraid to step up and answer your question. I refuse to be judge and jury when such a heavy topic is at hand. The only thing I can tell you is that I completely understand...as far as what you have shared so far. It is understandable that married couples can drift apart especially when sexual appetites are so differing. This I know first hand. With that said, you need to recognize that you will never find a resolve that you can live with by talking to people "on the outside"...you MUST talk with your wife, and your wife only about where to go from here. Either you grow together and find common ground or you search out other avenues to bring happiness to both of your lives. Please don't take this decision lightly...there is so much at risk that one wrong decision today, simply because of sexual desire, can leave you reeling for years wishing that you would have taken the whole picture into view. Now go remember all the little things you loved about her that made you want to marry her and have children with her. Hug your children tight and remember what is truly important when the whole world falls apart around you.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
We aren't marriage counselors or divorce lawyers. I think they will be able to help you more than we can.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18044 posts)
There is nothing wrong with someone offering advice about seeing someone for your marriage. I think that is your best bet right now. You have so much to lose if you decide to leave your wife and or cheat on her. You never know until you go. Perhaps your wife will open up to issues she has, that you have no clue about.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Wow...just wow.

You're on a swinger site, admittedly married with a single profile.

Swingers don't take lightly to the idea of cheaters, well, at least most of them don't.

You've been given some good advice. Process it with the big head and you'll be able to get some resolve.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
lol @ your idiocy. You ask for any help and then call the guy an asshole because you like the help he offered.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You don't belong on this site. My recommendation is a psychiatrist or marriage counselor.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: michigan help