male, not single, but girlfriend does not swing Tired of being viewed as single male!! : Swingers Discussion 88031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlemale, not single, but girlfriend does not swing Tired of being viewed as single male!!
TOPIC: male, not single, but girlfriend does not swing Tired of being viewed as single male!!
Created by: zeven1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to say, this was one of the nicest weekends we've had together in along time. Work and travel don't always make it so we can be together. We did nothing from friday until today, that required us to put clothes on. we talked for hours, had amazing sex and just enjoyed each others company for hours non stop.

I think we're going to do it more often.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scotty,

I stayed up till 6 this morning and then got back up before 8:30 am. I'm tired, but definitely not worn out babyboy!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
ha.... she was the one that slept until 230 this after noon, I was up and 930. Who was worn out?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL Scotty, she wore you out! Go on girl with your bad self! Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
it s the type of abuse I like.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poor abused Scotty! ROFL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
raven, i don't think i could get it up now if i tried. Karen was a horny little mink last night. We were up until 5am this morning. I think I might have temporarily broken my dick. Thank god she's still sleeping LOL. Damn it was fun though.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LoL at Scotty!

Need a dollar? I can't help on the being late part hun...

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
damn diamond girl was drunk and I wasn't there to take advantage of here... I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thank you sexy Diamond.

There was a time when the forums were full of great advice on a consistent basis. I really miss those days. I continue to get e-mails all the time full of questions and I don't mind answering them non-judgementally. I kinda feel that seasoned swingers should help set the example when it comes to living the lifestyle... Calm truth and communication is a definite (: Not to say that I am always calm. LoL!

I've been noticing your post here and there too babygirl!

Kisses! RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: male, not single, but girlfriend does not swing Tired of being viewed as single male!!