looking for a single male playmate on a regular basis : Swingers Discussion 146162
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlelooking for a single male playmate on a regular basis
TOPIC: looking for a single male playmate on a regular basis
Created by: faeriewitch
Original Starting post for this thread:
i'm looking for a man or two... lol. that would be interested in playing once or twice a week. i need a really amazing sex life. i'm into pretty much anything as long as i'm comfortable with the person.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I didn't live 1,000 miles away from you I'd help you out.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Who's looking? I'm looking for the same, in a female or couple. I want to be twenty one again too. lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
in surch of a single bifemale so we can meet coulpes and become a coulpe our selvesim bi to

Saltville VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
When I first came into the lifestyle I was seeking much the same thing. A stable of males able, willing and enjoyable. It did take me awhile,, bout a year or more if I remember, it was worth every minute of it too. Got to say interviewing them was some hot sweaty sexual fun. I had several select males I could meet together or alone and it was a very wonderful time for me. Just take your time, dont get discouraged, enjoy the hunt..!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Actually I do. Much to the dismay of somebody's grandmother one time, who told me that she didn't play on first dates.

I do.

LOL....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Okay.

Convince me. Just because I am a single male, it does not mean I morph into a 3D sex toy at the drop of a hat. Or panties.

Pensacola Beach FL
Username hidden
(63 posts)
I dunno about the great white North but Appalachia is full of single males.

Out of curiosity, i did a search once and was amazed to find out how many single males there were listed here in a 75 mile range. In comparison the number of single females who are interested in single males is pretty slim.... And of the ones listed just a few months ago, many are either gone or have not logged on in over a month..... ThinkWV Fairy!

LOL....

I gotta admit....A few years ago some of the best profiles I saw were from Johnson County Tennessee vis avis people accepting of the lowly single males. If I coulda found a good job there at the time, i'd have moved... LOL....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
***"Faerie, with your looks I do not anticipate that you would have any problems with finding playmates :0)."***

Neither would I. Must be something to do with being surrounded by hosers. Or maybe just being so bleedin' cold. hehe ;)

'Tis a shame you are so far away Faerie. :)

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Faerie, with your looks I do not anticipate that you would have any problems with finding playmates :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Be patient, go slow, and gradually find a stable of 5-6 men with whom you play on a regular basis. Most successful SFs do so.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: looking for a single male playmate on a regular basis