letting wife play solo; advice : Swingers Discussion 232807
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singleletting wife play solo; advice
TOPIC: letting wife play solo; advice
Created by: GypsyAngelEyes
Original Starting post for this thread:
we are secure couple getting back into lifestyle.I do enjoy watching my spouse with a nother man and we have done mfm many times and we do.enjoy couples. She has asked me about her having a fwb male. She has been talking to a grat looking guy from site and now has askwd if he can take her on a date overnight and a night of safe solo hot sex. I do feel my ego hurt a little; but rather her be open than cheat and not tell. She says its a fantasy thing:sexual.thing. a boy toy thing. Do any of you do this allow her to play solo? How do I accept it a little better? Some one I read said she texts him telling her spouse whats going on and OMG and keeps spousw in tuned. I just want others to share what they do; away its wxciting for all want to get

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would have been ok with one single guy at one time , but the wife would not do it but since the single guy has kinda turned into some what of a mess . And now we stay away from him . My wife won't do it but gets excited talking about it so we are going to leave it that way and work on the fantasy of it . We will continue same room both partners present so the safety of mainly my wife .

Had a single guy try to slip and go in the wrong hole and my wife kicked him . So she wants me there .

Millersville MD
Username hidden
(28 posts)
This is the Husband writing, - our number one rule is we discuss everything. We have agreed that our marriage is the most important thing to us and what ever we do in this lifestyle we both have to agree to it or we will not do it. I can not tell you how to handle your situation, but for me I have only met one single male out of many that I will allow my wife to play solo with. When I say play solo I mean without me in the room or home. It can be an outing, at his apartment. Our situation is not the normal on this site and my wife's happiness is very important to me.

My questions to you are;

1. Have you met with this guy as a couple. 2. Have you discussed what is and what is not expected. 3. Are you and your wife on the same page in this lifestyle?

In my case any male playing with my wife has to show respect for both of us, and be mindful that when my wife plays it is with both our approval. My wife and myself have rules we play by, and with mutual agreement this swinging thing is working out for us. We insist on first and second no play meeting to see if there is a connection. If your wife is playing on a different page then you are, then I may have to suggest you re-evaluate you two playing in this lifestyle.

From the Husbands point of view.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(9 posts)
FunLoversMP is off-the-charts self centered and selfish, demanding her cake and eating it too. Why does she even bother to be married? She wants to live the life of a single woman while having the benefits of marriage without any of the responsibilities. Perhaps she needs the financial support while she plays. And she is already laying out her plan of how she'll dump her current husband as she did the previous one, should a man she likes better comes along. That shouldn't take long for someone unable to commit to a marriage beyond the formality of saying "I do".

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Spot on s _ couple (8 posts down)! Bull's-eye!

As for me...I now have my "write in" vote for President. ..it's YOU!

And I don't wven care what your politics are, your "swing-a-nomics" are right on.

Mr dances

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"When a guy is that insecure, I stay far FAR away."

Ditto that.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
I suppose to each their own but for us it is about enhancing our sexual relationship together. Relationship to me is the keyword. When your playing solo you put your marriage at risk anyway you look at it, your selfish if you don't believe that. ANd if your SO isn't comfortable with it and you think he's nagging then the marriage doesn't mean much to you. That's just my point of view.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
"My rules for my wife playing separately, are never overnight, no phone numbers of single men, and no friendships with single men. They're nothing but a stunt cock."

When a guy is that insecure, I stay far FAR away.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Troopergirl,

That's what a woman who plays separately should do. If the hubby feels uncomfortable, she breaks the relationship off immediately with her boy toy as opposed to complaining about her husband's nagging and divorces him to marry the boy toy.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
We are pretty much the opposite of Andrew. I play solo with SM that we have met before that Trooper feels like he can trust with me. He loves how emails or texts from my favorites keep me excited. And I have spent the night alone with two of them, and most likely will again. However Trooper is very confident in my love for him and knows that as much as I enjoy my time with as he calls them "my boys" he is my soulmate and the one I want to spend my life with. If he ever started to feel uncomfortable with me seeing one, even one of my favorites, I would give them up immediately.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
My rules for my wife playing separately, are never overnight, no phone numbers of single men, and no friendships with single men. They're nothing but a stunt cock.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(534 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: letting wife play solo; advice