kinda of shady malf half from couple : Swingers Discussion 205230
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlekinda of shady malf half from couple
TOPIC: kinda of shady malf half from couple
Created by: lotsoffun4u12
Original Starting post for this thread:
so a few days ago the male half of a couple messaged me saying he would be interested in meeting and watching me and his wife. But first we would have to get a room and he would get a hooker at his expense and i would have to pay for the room $150. He would have his way with the hooker too. I asked to see pics of his wife and he said he cant. If he liked how i gave it to the hooker then i can be with his wife. This is kind of shady to me. Have you ever heard of this before.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
i ran and did not look as soon as i opened the message! This guy is clever in his actions and i hope he does not scam any other single males in my area.

Hillsborough NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Sounds like a clever prostitution ring, you pay 150.00 for a hotel room worth 30.00 and 120.00 for the hooker. Damn I might have to consider a new business venture.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Good advice krby, run, don't walk away!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
so a few days ago the male half of a couple messaged me saying he would be interested in meeting and watching me and his wife. But first we would have to get a room and he would get a hooker at his expense and i would have to pay for the room $150. He would have his way with the hooker too. I asked to see pics of his wife and he said he cant. If he liked how i gave it to the hooker then i can be with his wife. This is kind of shady to me. Have you ever heard of this before.

Hillsborough NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: kinda of shady malf half from couple