just an observation : Swingers Discussion 58187101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlejust an observation
TOPIC: just an observation
Created by: Nate73
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious if anyone else feels this way. I was in the chatroom and a couple asked if there was "anyone" in their state. I replied and said where i was and get a response of "too bad you're blue" I was just making chat, but seems this is a couples way of getting a response from a guy so they can dump on him in my opinion. It wasn't like I pm'd or whispered without reading their profile and said hey, wanna fuck. This was just in the general chatroom. Guess it doesn't pay for a bluedot to even try to converse with anyone. If they didn't want a response from anyone other than a couple or female why not word the question that way? It just seems some couples are doing certain things to solicit a response so they can use it to say how bad guys are. By no means is it the end of the world that i got a response like that. It was more or less just an observation that kind of struck a wrong nerve. Guess in here as it is in society it doesn't pay to even try and be remotely nice to anyone. Been here 2 yrs, and know how it is, just felt the need to vent a bit!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn Nate,

I bet you are quite the ladies man. Nice eyes, and profile. Mmmmmmm Mmmmm Mmm!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ty Nate. You have a very nice profile as well. Hope you find the things you are searching for.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Thank you maggie, nice profile too!

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Nate, I have witnessed that several times. Your not the first and probably won't be the last. I've seen people say it looked like a bottle of pepto with all the pink dots. Water on a duck's back. You know what your searching to receive out of this lifestlye. Don't let it bother you.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Good point Penny Thanks! By the way You and raven have nice profile pics too!! LOL Thanks for the input!

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Raven, Thanks for a descent response. Like I sais, not trying to stir up crap. It just kind of peeved me and I felt the need to see what others thought. I think if I continue to go to the chatroom i'll just sit back and watch since the word "anyone" around here seems to mean "any couples or ladies". Unfortunately I'm a paid member till the end of the year, and this site really seems to be going down hill as far as the quality of people around here. Seems to be more of a piss and moan contest than anything! Anyway to all the real people out there, hope you're having fun!!

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Nate, I have seen that happen in chat and always shake my head in laughter. I guess if they only want a certain colored dot, they should re-word their statement. There is a reason why I sometimes just sit and perv the room. It can be quite entertaining somedays........

I love it when there is a dozen Texans in the room and someone ask if anyone is from Texas? I rarely asnswer those. My usual reply is to say look there~~~~>

Your a cutie!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Just curious if anyone else feels this way. I was in the chatroom and a couple asked if there was "anyone" in their state. I replied and said where i was and get a response of "too bad you're blue" I was just making chat, but seems this is a couples way of getting a response from a guy so they can dump on him in my opinion. It wasn't like I pm'd or whispered without reading their profile and said hey, wanna fuck. This was just in the general chatroom. Guess it doesn't pay for a bluedot to even try to converse with anyone. If they didn't want a response from anyone other than a couple or female why not word the question that way? It just seems some couples are doing certain things to solicit a response so they can use it to say how bad guys are. By no means is it the end of the world that i got a response like that. It was more or less just an observation that kind of struck a wrong nerve. Guess in here as it is in society it doesn't pay to even try and be remotely nice to anyone. Been here 2 yrs, and know how it is, just felt the need to vent a bit!

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: just an observation