i'm gonna get a sex change so i can get some pussy : Swingers Discussion 99849
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlei'm gonna get a sex change so i can get some pussy
TOPIC: i'm gonna get a sex change so i can get some pussy
Created by: fwcouple6908 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mmmmmmmmm! I can only imagine how innocently sweet that candy will be too.

So how did Nilla girl take the news last night? I hope that went well...

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thanks girl. Nilla hunk, sounds like a good name for a candy bar!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Happy Birthday Harley!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Maybe he thinks its "lifestyles of the rich and famous" ROFL!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Nilla hunk is aware I'm in the lifestyle hun, but I don't think he has a clue what that means yet. I tried to explain it a few times on the phone, but this one is definitely an innocent. You should have heard the sound of his voice when I got the "I'm bi-sexual" through his head a few weeks ago. I'm always upfront, but I can tell he doesn't have a full understanding of what that means in my case. Rut roh!

BTW, I found the correct type batteries that I was looking for. *WEG*

Nilla girl tomorrow just might surprise ya hunny. You should have mentioned something to her by now. How many weeks have you been seeing her? Will new SLS biker chick tonight know about "all" your other playmates? YOU are BADD! *chuckles*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
What's that? Looks like we have a smitten kitten! Ok so when you gonna drop the lifestyle bomb? Gonna get you some of that first? Hey I wanna watch when you tell him!

Anyway I gotta drop that bomb tomorrow on nilla girl. I'll let you blast me with the fire extinguisher when I get back! I'd let you watch but it's gonna be in her hot tub and I think it would let the cat out of the bag!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Midnight?

Was that the same one you had to say "NO" to the other night? If you would tell your new one that she can't have you twice a day, you wouldn't be so tired for the others hunny!

You know the nilla guy we discussed? He was a complete gentleman and an excellent dinner date last night. You should have warned me about Tai Pan cause it was permanetely closed. We had ribs instead. Too bad he wasn't on the desert menu... Hehehe!

Short date, but what an impression... He called 1st thing this morning just so I'd start my day with a smile (:

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have no friggin idea Shell but I just ran another one out of here and here it is midnight.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
Y'all are giving me a cavity with all of this sweetness ha. Wow. Alright Harley, we know you are the man. What was the point of the thread again? Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Sugar!

What can you expect from this insatiable nymph? You learned well on what to do to get me to settle down for a few hours, but it doesn't last very long. *mischievous grin*

I'm giving you a break to rest up today hunny, BUT I can't promise that the others will give you the night off... *chuckles*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: i'm gonna get a sex change so i can get some pussy