how does a single woman put together her own GangBang : Swingers Discussion 2108181041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlehow does a single woman put together her own GangBang
TOPIC: how does a single woman put together her own GangBang
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thank you nic.. i never thought fucking a few men at the same thime would be so difficult.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Look for groups in your area that have some experience hosting GBs. Then meet the admin in person to discuss your fantasies and decide if you want him to pick the guys or if you want input (no pun intended).

If you really want to organize your own, either bring along a guy to oversee everything or hire someone. You do not want to be alone with a bunch of guys you "met" on the internet without some security.

If you do a Hot Date "cattle call", expect 60% to flake out and the ones that do show will not be the best options. Good guys do not show up blind which is why a group to coordinate it for you works the best. The guys in the group are vetted and real.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
sb311 - thank you. Uriah - thank you for the tips less the pessimistic attitude. ... the rest of yall - YES I AM REAL! focus on the question at hand. thank you

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
BLT ,

LOL...trust your not alone. Real ? There is a real person behind the profile , single female is an entirely different question.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5270 posts)
A quality gang bang (as opposed to a haphazard crap shoot in which the odds of bad experience are greater than a good experience) involves:

1. Identifcation of what the woman wants; 2. Interview and selection of men to assure they have what it takes to deliver; 3. Setting a date, time, and location for the function; 4. Obtaining commitments from at least 20-25% more men than is desired (to compensate for inevitable no-shows); and 5. Someone to watch the door.

A woman cannot do that by herself.

Oh, let me add a sixth requirement:

6. Assuring that the woman is for real.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3250 posts)
I am curious about the creator of this thread....no certs, loves the LS but according to the profile they've only been on this site at least for a short time. Is Ms. Honey real? I am just saying. If I am wrong in being suspscious....my bad.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
I would be interested in Uriah's response also. Here are some suggestions I received from a friend which you can take or leave - highly recommended getting a good male friend/couple to act as your gatekeeper(s) (no pun intended). They would make sure everyone puts a condom on and behaves nicely. If things start getting out of hand, they can shut things down. It's the same as if you were a couple - there should be code names or signals to let them or you know if there is a problem. Do your best to vet the people beforehand - even better if you are already friends with them and everyone knows each other.

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
uriah - why not?

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
A single woman cannot put together her own gang bang. For further information, refer to the group I put together 8 years ago, the "Mid-South Gang Bang Club".

Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3250 posts)
well if i was close by i would have no problem finding a group of men who would take care of you.a hot woman should never go without.oh i would hope i was included in the gb with you also.happy hunting.i think whatever a persons fantasy is they should try to do it

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(88 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: how does a single woman put together her own GangBang