how does a single woman put together her own GangBang : Swingers Discussion 2108181021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlehow does a single woman put together her own GangBang
TOPIC: how does a single woman put together her own GangBang
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Completely agree PG. I'm a selective swinger too! I would also want to meet & handpick the gangbang participants myself. The club we go to allows single men on Friday, but I'd never let them just jump in! It does happen with some women though. I'm just saying there's a lot of single men on the menu here to choose from! I've met some excellent ones! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
problem with that Naughty is the same problem as having Nic or Uriah set one up, I would want to meet everyone. Because while I love sex, I don't let just anyone with a hard on fuck me. Not saying anyone here does but that is pretty much how my mind equates letting someone else choose the guys for me seems.

We have "gangbang" fridays at our club. So if I didn't care who fucked me I could go there every Friday night and have as many random guys as I wanted, most of them being ones I have already x'ed off my list of potential playmates. Heck most? all.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17554 posts)
New Orleans has a very deep pool of single men. :) Represented here is just a tiny sampling. It's a great place to be an insatiable woman!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
can't branch out too far or you can't meet with them before hand or arrange for them to be in the same place at the same time. Closest I can find 1 (just 1) I'm even remotely interested in meeting is about 3 hours away. Since it isn't really my fantasy or even on my bucket list doesn't really matter to me. I'd be happy to find a SM close enough for regular play. The pool here is shallow, very shallow specially when you discount the ones that show same age and pics as when we joined the site lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17554 posts)
ummm sort of a control freak about who touches me. And since I can't find one local guy I want to fuck the chances of finding more then that are boarder line impossible factor in the they would all have to be at the same place at the same time....ice skating in hell seems to be more probable.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17554 posts)
The first question I ask is if she wants to pick the guys or allow me to choose for her. I have a group of reliable guys she can choose from but sometimes, a woman likes to be surprised.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
sb that is the only way I could even remotely entertain the idea of a gangbang if I was personally choosing the participants. That being said lol it most likely will never happen even though it is a fantasy of hubbies.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17554 posts)
Congrats 'Honey! Tell us all about it!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It is totally possible and it was a blast!!!!!!

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
It's very easy for a woman to arrange her own gang bang. However, it is completely true that she should have a friend with her at the event to make sure things run properly and don't get out of hand. That person should be experienced. It doesn't have to be a male friend, though. It can be an assertive woman friend, too.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 51   End
TOPIC: how does a single woman put together her own GangBang