how does a single woman put together her own GangBang : Swingers Discussion 2108181031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlehow does a single woman put together her own GangBang
TOPIC: how does a single woman put together her own GangBang
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're setting up an interview schedule, I'm sure you have a few slots that you might want filled. Take a look and let me know if you can squeeze me in. I hear its a multiple interview process. So, I'm available to fill any slots you'd like.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
Taking notes.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
rdy2 - "threatened" seriously by what??? LMAO!!!! try another verb sweetie.

La Jolla CA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Ms Rdy a bitch? LMAO. The closest she comes to that is enjoying doggie style.

Lou - any chance you can get your SM together for one? Or would you prefer it to be new men?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
RDY--That's a high five to you the next time I see you..lol

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
LMAO, yet another lesson on how to win friends and influence people. Is it in the water in Cali?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Rdy2play123 - the topic of this forum is "how to put together a GB" not how to be a bitch.

La Jolla CA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Have not found a group in Columbus that organizes GangBangs.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
I never suggested you weren't real and I am focusing on the topic at hand. The people responding about having a sentry and playing it safely are just offering some good advice. I had my first gb a few weeks ago - it was incredible! I had my friend act as the gatekeeper. He made sure everyone put a condom on and was prepared to toss anyone who was behaving badly. The guys were vetted before hand. The gb happened at a party with other people present. One guy did try to join without permission - he was turned away.

You have to play safely in many ways - personal physical safety and STD safety. People lie. People are weird. People are stalkers. People are abusers. My friend and her bf met another couple for full-swap play - the other male could only get an erection by using his female partner as a punching bag. Fortunately my friend walked away with only a couple of cracked ribs.

But there are also some awesome people out there to make up for the bad elements. Sex with multiple guys is mind blowing. Having other people watch is incredibly erotic. Have a great time and play safe.

Albany OR

Username hidden
(36 posts)
Ava - It's not, just doing it safely and with some choice is.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 51   End
TOPIC: how does a single woman put together her own GangBang