hey single guy looking for : Swingers Discussion 196549101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlehey single guy looking for
TOPIC: hey single guy looking for
Created by: collegeguyforyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
hey looking for that other women or couples swinging who wants to either join me on some adventures, or a couple who would like to bring me to some parties and events as there "toy" i find it very hard and weird if i went to any of these clubs alone yet, being single and younger i feel it would make many uncomfortable but if i happeend to meet a great couple, or single women who likes a younger guy maybe we could have some great times and share them with many a people!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Message to kinddraggon would enjoy sending you a brief note. Unfortunately, I am listed as single. WIfe had surg. on Sunday AM. and system crash 50/30 Bp.

Presently they have found a lung infiltrate (pneumonia, and Mersa infection) so she remains in isolation but out of ICU. I do not know how to list you as a friend to enable me to write a brief note. Please feel free to drop me one, and I will reply.

West Orange NJ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Advice someone wrote on a different thread that would seem applicable here is to use a document program (like Microsoft Word) first that will indicate misspellings, incomplete sentences, and the like. Once you've made all the corrections you can, copy and paste it onto your profile. That will take care of some of the problems.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Thank you, i really appreciate it. I will defiently work on that =)

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
yea, good point. sorry was half asleep when i wrote that. Not focused on it completely.

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
And your question is?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
hey looking for that other women or couples swinging who wants to either join me on some adventures, or a couple who would like to bring me to some parties and events as there "toy" i find it very hard and weird if i went to any of these clubs alone yet, being single and younger i feel it would make many uncomfortable but if i happeend to meet a great couple, or single women who likes a younger guy maybe we could have some great times and share them with many a people!

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: hey single guy looking for