courtesy : Swingers Discussion 56839
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singlecourtesy
TOPIC: courtesy
Created by: sean194955 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single male, I do check profiles to make sure that a couple is interested in single males. I try not to depend on the "interest" graphic because sometimes it indicates that a couple is interested, but in checking the profile there are not or note that they will contact you. I like the couples that just turn off their profiles to single males. That way, they can not be contacted or even looked at by single males. I know that makes it very clear to me! LOL

Worthington PA

Username hidden
(163 posts)
It's all a matter of kharma. The way you treat others will come back on you down the road. A couple might meet a single today and tell him to fuck off. Then some day down the road that single may be part of a couple and when the couple is interested in playing he may tell them the same. Or even worse, the original couple may end up splitting for some reason and when they go out looking to meet couples, the couples may not be interested in singles. It may sound childish to some, but remember the golden rule. If you judge someone or treat them like shit w/out knowing anything about them, it could very easily come back to bite you in the ass.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
I completely understand it. For whatever reason, a lot of single guys are amazingly clueless. My profile states my preferences with crystal clarity, yet every day I get email from men who are too young, too far away, visiting town briefly, and/or seeking to play without a partner. Perhaps the men can explain to me why so many guys either ignore my profile or get it into their tiny brains that I will make an exception for them because they're so fabulous.

On another site, I haveat the top of my profile, in all caps, I DON'T CHAT WITH ANYONE LONG DISTANCE, and I still get instant messages from California. If it wasn't in caps, I'd probably get 3 times as many. It's a symptom of frustration with the many online dorks. If you're one of the non-dork single men, don't take it personally.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Some may find the all caps rude, however we find those that e-mail even after stating we don't want single men are quite rude themselves. Either they don't bother to pay attention to the bargraph showing 0 desire for single men, ignore what our profile says, or don't even bother to read the profile. This is what has turned us off to single men on this site. We know that there are some decent guys out there, but its not worth the headache created by looking for one here. Its too easy to find one at a club that would be more than happy to "help out" if she so desires one. Some may say that finding a single man on SLS would be "safer"...we disagree. If a guy can't honor our wishes when it comes to contact, why would he understand the word "no"?

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(293 posts)
As you can see from our profile, we're not against singles. But some couples do not want to play with singles, and there are some guys who actually *can't* take the hint. I'm glad you can be civiilized, don't let yourself be lumped in with the guys who aren't.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: courtesy