attending parties alone .DO or DON'T : Swingers Discussion 232809
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging Singleattending parties alone .DO or DON'T
TOPIC: attending parties alone .DO or DON'T
Created by: SexyLatinCpl_69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Say theres a party u want to attend...that party is on a day thats not convenient for one of you. What would you do? Say you both discussed it and you're okay with the other attending said party. Is that a bad idea? Are there rules in the lifestyle for a situation like this? What exactly are they? Will people see this as disrespectful towards the 1/2 that isnt present?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's pretty obvious that a single woman is welcomed at swinger parties. So if your husband can't attend and you go alone, of course you're likely to have a good time. I think the original question applies more for men who's wives may not be able to make it. Since, in general, single men are not as welcome at swinger events as single women, I think a husband without his wife would attract much more suspicion and negative attention than positive.

Highlands NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Well, to be honest, it does not matter to me what others may think... as long as I'm having a hot time. I've been to parties both well established ones where there is a stable of 'regulars' and to other parties where people are not regulars. In both cases I love it because in both I get a lot of sexual attention from couples and males who are in a couple as well as coupled women who are bi. So actually for me is best to go to parties as a single and I always end up hooking with some one, either a couple (or two) or a guy or a woman to prolong the fun after the party is over and into the next day.

However ONCE or TWICE a couple who has been uptight has avoided me. One time a couple left a party because I was playing with her hubby and we both were loud and going crazy with each other and then she found out that I'm married but was playing without my hubby. So in that case, yes, she thought that I'd be a danger to them as a couple because her hubby was so hot for me and we had such great sex in her face. Simply she got very jelous. Ha, ha, ha!

But that only happend once in the many years I've been in the lifestyle. The other time a woman said to me (after I also played with her hubby) that "you should be here with your husband, not alone." That's the only other time.

So, then, I love to play at parties as a single woman more than when I bring my hubby. But I do bring him; he is hot and attractive and the women like him.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
I've been to parties where one member of the couple didn't attend. It's fine if you are well established in the group. People understand when schedules conflict.

<span style="line-height:1.6em">But if you aren't well known with the party attendees, it might seem strange - are you ditching your partner because he/she isn't comfortable with the lifestyle, are you slipping out and having fun without him/her.... those sort of gossipy things.</span>

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Why miss a hot party where you can meet sexy couples and singles? I'd go, yes, alone and have a blast. I've done it many times. As a woman attending a party alone I get a lot of sexual attention, a lot of play with couples and singles which is something I crave and love. So for me this is a 'no brainer.'

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Say theres a party u want to attend...that party is on a day thats not convenient for one of you. What would you do? Say you both discussed it and you're okay with the other attending said party. Is that a bad idea? Are there rules in the lifestyle for a situation like this? What exactly are they? Will people see this as disrespectful towards the 1/2 that isnt present?

Phila PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: attending parties alone .DO or DON'T