advice needed for single male swinger : Swingers Discussion 213074101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successadvice needed for single male swinger
TOPIC: advice needed for single male swinger
Created by: darkcloud123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for your advice Shelly i will be deleting my frustrating words from my profile and I will attempt to use some of your advice to try to become certified I apologize for my rant it just bothers me sometimes that I have met some couples 3 or 4 times and they still don't certify me so people know I am real I just feel weird asking people to cert me but I will ask politely and see what happens thanks again for your incite sincerely Brandon...

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
@pleaser

I read over your profile. Pluses are that it's detailed and you do have pictures, but frankly, the last 8 lines seem a bit petulant in tone and your frustration with the process is loud and clear. That is a BIG negative to anybody you contact. I would edit your profile and lose that language.

Re: certs, plenty of people don't give/accept-- personal choice. If you desire one, you may have to ask for one. Try the club/group that you are a member of and attend events-they should have a host/greeter moderator or somebody that you've met, talked or had a drink with that you can ask nicely to certify you are real and respectful, polite etc. If not contact SLS customer service and inquire if they still "certify" paid members via a web cam process.

Good luck!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3432 posts)
Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it and I am glad that I am not the only guy that's been frustrated by this site.

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
thepleaser33: Can't view your profile so can't comment in your profile and have no idea how long you have been on this site. I can say that there are tons of SMs on this site and couples can very easily pick up a random SM basically anywhere. I belong to another site and in the beginning I also got frustrated. Dealing with a couple is often more difficult then dating a single woman. Not right now may simply mean they are currently only playing with couples or SFs. It could also be that they are not interested. As far as the certs don't worry about those. I have a few couples that I play with regularly and have no certs. They will come in time. If you are simply looking for a quick and easy hook I recommend a vanilla dating site or a simple trip to a club. Also open your profile to single guys. I know sounds strange. But for example, I have a few playmates that on occasion wants some more fun and I will find another guy to meet us out. Yes you will get the random email from gay guys offering to suck you off but just block those. Bottom line is the SM is a dime a dozen and can simply be picked up at a drive through. Attend some function with the thought that your not getting laid, but just meet people and take the time to get to know people.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Hello I am a single guy I've been a member for awhile now and I have had some success in meeting people but not nearly enough. Lately I have become very frustrated with this site its seems all I ever get are replies saying right now I don't think we are a good match. I don't get is it because i don't have any certs ? I have met and played with people on this site and had a great time with them and they where more then satisfied and even wanted my personal number but they don't certify me and don't ever contact me I don't know what i am doing wrong I am not pushy I am very friendly and outgoing i know I am handsome and I am certainly not arrogant. I just don't understand why I get turned down so often because I dont have certs I can't make people cert me. If anyone has any advice for please feel free to chime in thanks in advance sincerely Brandon...

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Your advice is all really good but I want to go over something. You said treat her as you would a date. To me I dont like any guy trying to be sweet or romantic with my wife. Be polite generous and kind but dont try to get personal. Dont try to impress her with who or what you are. When your done fucking dont try to kiss her and talk bullshit. Say goodbye and excuse yourself. Thats all.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Well said jonsan! You summed it up perfectly in your explanation.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We/I enjoy the company of a single male. My husband lets me because rarely is there a husband that really 'does it' for me. With this said... MY advice is: ... to read someone's profile really good. Don't skim it and write because she's hot looking in her pics. IF they have rules, abide by them, and don't ask them to change their rules to suit you. (yes, I've men do this, usually brand new guys at this lifestyle). Respect the husband! He doesn't have to share his wife, you know. Don't be cheap and ask them to share or pay for a room. For goodness sake, they're the ones footing the health insurance premiums to keep her healthy! Nothings worse than a dude who just wants some cheap sex. Buy them a drink if you're meeting them prior to actually 'doing it'. You need to 'date her' just like you would any other woman. You're just more likely to 'get lucky',lol. If you're new to the lifestyle, let them know. Couples who entertain single men, will understand if there's some 'nerves' working. But in the event you get a little 'stage fright' and they think you been doing this? They'll assume you're a 'dud' in the rack... You most likely won't get a second date or a certification. And for the love of Pete, DON'T hound or be a pest in wanting to contact a couple. It comes off as being pushy. Annoying. Annoying men usually get totally ignored. Hope these tips help.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: advice needed for single male swinger