Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success advice needed for single male swinger
TOPIC: advice needed for single male swinger
Created by: darkcloud123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can only speak to my own personal experiences, but it wouldn't hurt to hear a compliment or some positive comments in the encounter. You don't have to lie, of course, but it would go a long way in making the woman feel special and more relaxed upon meeting,

Columbia MO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thank you and i appreciate that Angel.... I have no friends or any takers yet but...i will be patient in my endeavors Take care and be well! Thanks!

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
ID. Mention in you profile You will show up when you say you will and really do show up. When you make some friends ask them to cert you so people know your not just playing games. Good luck to you.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Hello ladies....nice to meet you! I go by "IDmanURattn" on this SLS site...i am a newbie...and a single male... and i was wondering if i could get some tips, or advice, or suggestions regarding my profile. I welcome all constructive criticism and appreciate the help. Please feel free to check out my profile...i'm not afraid to learn or change a few things... Let me know. Thank you for your time!

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
To thepleaser33, I reviewed your profile and it was nicely written. Like the reply post before yours, have you ever considered maybe it may be your approach when you write to people. Maybe it might be something in your writing. One of my Certs is a guy I took a second look at only because of his absolutely well articulated and respectful introduction message he wrote, being sweet and polite does pay off. After getting messages from jerks, I looked this guy over again and I am glad I did. He I no Ken, but to me he is. My only advise is when writing people be respectful, say something nice about yourself and what it is in the profile of the person you are writing that attracted you to them. Not just commenting on how nice of an ass they have or other body part. I hope this helped.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Young Dick, I liked your photos, and if I was young you would catch my eye. Maybe its not your profile, have you considered that maybe it may be your approach when you reach out to people. I would recommend the people you are interested to check their certs, then look at the profiles of those people with the certs. Good Luck.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(41 posts)
YD, Right below this thread is a Better Profile thread. Post your question there.

I can't see your profile. So, I'm unable to offer my assistance and feedback.

Good luck.

Marlborough MA
Username hidden
(9052 posts)
Can I get some help. Can I get someone to look over my profile. I haven't been getting much play. I have in the past but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm just trying to have fun like the ne t guy.

Yokosuka Kanagawa Japan
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks for your advice Shelly i will be deleting my frustrating words from my profile and I will attempt to use some of your advice to try to become certified I apologize for my rant it just bothers me sometimes that I have met some couples 3 or 4 times and they still don't certify me so people know I am real I just feel weird asking people to cert me but I will ask politely and see what happens thanks again for your incite sincerely Brandon...

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
@pleaser

I read over your profile. Pluses are that it's detailed and you do have pictures, but frankly, the last 8 lines seem a bit petulant in tone and your frustration with the process is loud and clear. That is a BIG negative to anybody you contact. I would edit your profile and lose that language.

Re: certs, plenty of people don't give/accept-- personal choice. If you desire one, you may have to ask for one. Try the club/group that you are a member of and attend events-they should have a host/greeter moderator or somebody that you've met, talked or had a drink with that you can ask nicely to certify you are real and respectful, polite etc. If not contact SLS customer service and inquire if they still "certify" paid members via a web cam process.

Good luck!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3793 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: advice needed for single male swinger