advice needed for single male swinger : Swingers Discussion 213074101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male Successadvice needed for single male swinger
TOPIC: advice needed for single male swinger
Created by: darkcloud123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your advice is all really good but I want to go over something. You said treat her as you would a date. To me I dont like any guy trying to be sweet or romantic with my wife. Be polite generous and kind but dont try to get personal. Dont try to impress her with who or what you are. When your done fucking dont try to kiss her and talk bullshit. Say goodbye and excuse yourself. Thats all.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Well said jonsan! You summed it up perfectly in your explanation.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
We/I enjoy the company of a single male. My husband lets me because rarely is there a husband that really 'does it' for me. With this said... MY advice is: ... to read someone's profile really good. Don't skim it and write because she's hot looking in her pics. IF they have rules, abide by them, and don't ask them to change their rules to suit you. (yes, I've men do this, usually brand new guys at this lifestyle). Respect the husband! He doesn't have to share his wife, you know. Don't be cheap and ask them to share or pay for a room. For goodness sake, they're the ones footing the health insurance premiums to keep her healthy! Nothings worse than a dude who just wants some cheap sex. Buy them a drink if you're meeting them prior to actually 'doing it'. You need to 'date her' just like you would any other woman. You're just more likely to 'get lucky',lol. If you're new to the lifestyle, let them know. Couples who entertain single men, will understand if there's some 'nerves' working. But in the event you get a little 'stage fright' and they think you been doing this? They'll assume you're a 'dud' in the rack... You most likely won't get a second date or a certification. And for the love of Pete, DON'T hound or be a pest in wanting to contact a couple. It comes off as being pushy. Annoying. Annoying men usually get totally ignored. Hope these tips help.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: advice needed for single male swinger