Worst couple approaches : Swingers Discussion 83829
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWorst couple approaches
TOPIC: Worst couple approaches
Created by: pussy977
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ahhh the life of a single swinger! LOL! I received an e-mail from a couple stating that they'd "love to use me as a sex puppet"! I believe it occurs to most couples how to approach a single swinger, but I'm curious.....what are some of the worst couple approaches you've received?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"anyone now how to get into this. but the only thing is that i havnt got a partner and i never had sex with anyone yet."

I suggest starting with yourself, first. Then moving onto hookers for a lesson or two. Once you can get laid by your peers...then come back after the training wheels are off.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
PG,

LMAO!!!!

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
You learn these things when you are a northern girl that found her way into the south ;) The rings in the pockets are not biggest condoms on earth, they are for your chew.

Bullit county fore-play..............get in the truck bitch.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Pg,

I think you're correct and I don't know what I was thinking.

I never considered the chew (chaw) and that might jus' be gettin' us'in into the type a spitten' contest that we weren't a plannin' fer.

Yours in proper circle-jerk etiquette,

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Jen I think I will take a pass on that one, after all given where I live, if I wanted to do the "incest family" (you know your brothers your lover and your sister is his father ect)all I have to do is drive about an hour until I start hearing the theme from deliverance then stop the car. I'm sure a truck load of them would come along in about 15 minutes, wait for them to get all the chew out of their mouths and we are all set.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Irish, maybe it's just me.

PG, upon reflection I bet I could rekindle his interest if you'd care to join me. Think about the possibilities! He could bring his friends (who are probably also his brothers, in-laws and/or cousins), his brothers (who are probably also his friends, in-laws and/or cousins), his in-laws (who are probably also his brothers, friends and/or cousins), and even his cousins (who are probably also his brothers, in-laws and/or friends). Their wives (who are probably also their sisters, in-laws and/or cousins) could bring pies, chitlins' and all types of other goodies to celebrate afterwards. Why, we can even have contests to see who can deliver the biggest load, can shoot their load on us from the furthest, etc., etc. etc.

I await your instructions before I undertake this, obviously, new and raised standard for dignity and class.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
But Jen how could you resist such a perfectly worded email? Its not everyday you get an offer like that, and from such a hottie to boot!

PG(who should keep her mouth shut so jen doesn't give the guy her email address)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The old bukkake opening doesn't seem to work anymore. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
We had a guy request the following in his initial E-mail (his attached picture made the hillbillies in the movie Deliverance look like Tom Cruise):

"Id love to meet u with a few of my friends and we can stand around in a circle and jerk off all over u and cover u in our cum."

I don't know what possessed me but somehow I resisted his unselfish offer.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Here it is..the next installment of how to F***up before even meeting.

"If you are interested (and not really 190)"

I am REALLY 190#. I don't need a BiF because even at my HUGE 190# I have a 32yo built gf..thank you very much. Seems she likes me for me.. go figure.

He wrote a nice note and then puts this little extra in there. He and his wife are older. She's not that much smaller than me. Sheesh. They wanted someone experienced but I guess...his fantasy was of a skinny, young, woman.

Shaking head. Why approach me at all??

Why do I continue to be amazed???

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
TOPIC: Worst couple approaches