Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Women only club-party
TOPIC: Women only club-party
Created by: Hands4Fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not sure where I should post this question. The female half of us has really taken a liking to playing with the girls as of late and wants to explore this more. I the male half find this fun as fore play, but if it is not going to lead to me being able to join in, then I would just assume stay home or find my own thing to do. I know that that sounds a bit selfish, and I am probably in the minority here, but it is only fun to watch to a point. After that it is just frustrating for me. I find it kinda pointless, and think she would have more fun if I wan't there sometimes. That being said, I know in the past I have seen women only parties hosted in the detroit area, but now that she is interested in going to one, I don't see any.

The reason for wanting the girls only party is kind of two fold I guess. The most important for me being the fact that she won't have to deal with unwanted attention from males (not that she doesn't love playing with the guys as well) with out me present. Not that she isn't capable of doing so for herself, but it will put me at easy. The second reason, is that she doesn't have to worry about saving play time for me while there. She can fully enjoy herself to the point of being totally spent.

Any ideas where we can make this happen? We don't have a lot of free time, work kids, ect.... so I know that is why she doesn't pursue finding a girlfriend, and we both always enjoy group play anyways.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, most do. Heck, bi women can get play at swing clubs pretty much on any night to be honest so she will definately be able to meet that fantasy. Here there are "bi" nights, Fridays here. I don't know if they get in free or what the deal is with them though. So yeah, as a bi lady she will definately have the opportunity.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Oh no, I wasn't even trying to hint that there is a problem. I was just trying to find her an outlet for her to fulfill some of her desires. I am guessing that the club locally that had this type of party will do it again. We will just have to keep our eyes open. :) Thanks for the replies!

Erie MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
not a voyoure here either. wife likes to watch though. i've said it a hundred times, if she is playing with a girl i'll watch for 15-20 minutes and if i can't join in i come down stairs make a drink and trun on espn or the nfl network...(scouting combine coverage is on now).

you have to find what works for you two. i don't think it's selfish at all.... you're not forbidding her from doing anything and it doesn't sound like she's stopping you from enjoying yourself. i frankly don't see a problem.

enjoy.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I the male half find this fun as fore play, but if it is not going to lead to me being able to join in, then I would just assume stay home or find my own thing to do. I know that that sounds a bit selfish, and I am probably in the minority here, but it is only fun to watch to a point. After that it is just frustrating for me."

I, the female, absolutely see your point and agree, and I do not think you are necessarily in the minority in how you feel. Jay and I are the exact same way, especially since we do not do 3somes. Neither one of us are voyeur or exhibitionist so although we love the fact that the other is having fun...if we aren't playing usually its get a bite to eat and catch a movie. I do not think either you or your wife is selfish, its her right to enjoy the ladies...so long as she does not prohibit you from playing I do not see the problem. Anyways, best of luck to y'all!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Not sure where I should post this question. The female half of us has really taken a liking to playing with the girls as of late and wants to explore this more. I the male half find this fun as fore play, but if it is not going to lead to me being able to join in, then I would just assume stay home or find my own thing to do. I know that that sounds a bit selfish, and I am probably in the minority here, but it is only fun to watch to a point. After that it is just frustrating for me. I find it kinda pointless, and think she would have more fun if I wan't there sometimes. That being said, I know in the past I have seen women only parties hosted in the detroit area, but now that she is interested in going to one, I don't see any.

The reason for wanting the girls only party is kind of two fold I guess. The most important for me being the fact that she won't have to deal with unwanted attention from males (not that she doesn't love playing with the guys as well) with out me present. Not that she isn't capable of doing so for herself, but it will put me at easy. The second reason, is that she doesn't have to worry about saving play time for me while there. She can fully enjoy herself to the point of being totally spent.

Any ideas where we can make this happen? We don't have a lot of free time, work kids, ect.... so I know that is why she doesn't pursue finding a girlfriend, and we both always enjoy group play anyways.

Erie MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Women only club-party