Wife lets me swing solo : Swingers Discussion 64093
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWife lets me swing solo
TOPIC: Wife lets me swing solo
Created by: bfcd The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single woman I have been contacted by married men who are "allowed to play without wife". Maybe they are, and maybe they aren't. I won't just do the phone call verification. People lie all the time. The only way I would play alone with a married man is if I have an established relationship (friendship or more) with both and have talked with her one-on-one about it, live and in person. Nothing against couples who are okay with it - I'm not unless I've heard it from her, directly, in person. Just how I feel.

Buffalo NY

Username hidden
(10 posts)
we both can play seperately if we want to. I (the male) went out a few weeks ago when she was out of town. The couple i hooked up with called her to ask if it was ok. But it wasn't any fun without her and i don't think i'll do it again.

MY Opinion

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I agree to some extent. It is unfortunate, because if Jay were to see a woman and there is an absolute attraction I would not mind him playing with her alone. We just do not want separate play to be a routine part of how we swing. Anyways. Most people would be very leary of Jay if he says that his wife lets him play solo, even if its true! So, we have decided that if they talk and they really want each other he will give her my cell number and she can call me, or meet for coffee or drinks. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
There are some men who really have permission to do this. My late husband and I had a longstanding relationship with one such man who played with us for 8 years. His wife got on the phone and told me it was OK, and she would routinely call us to ask if he'd left for home yet.

Of course, he ended up divorced (which is what usually happens, in my experience). But he really did have permission.

I currently know two men who are in that situation. I haven't talked to either wife but I have talked to other Lifestyle women who have done so.

Personally, I require either a conversation with the wife myself or confirmation from another woman I trust. It's not entirely fair, because there really are couples whose ground rules are "it's OK for you to do it, just don't talk to me about it." When I was married, my husband was intellectually OK with me playing solo on occasion, and I had permission to do it when one of us was out of town. But he didn't want to hear about it, and I would not have asked him to talk to prospective playmates. Would not have been worth the grief.

So, some of the men who won't get the wife on the phone may be telling the truth about their status. Most of them, however, are probably lying, and that's why most of us don't believe any of them.

P.S. Having your spouse talk to ONE very well connected woman and making her your "reference" can be the way to handle it.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Believe it or not my wife and I had this discussion, and she said that she might like it if I did a threesome then came home and gave her the details. First of all she didn't sound very convincing so I wouldn't do it and risk her not liking it after it was too late. Second of all if she really wanted me to do it, I couldn't because everyone would accuse me of lying to get laid behind her back LOL. Trust me I know I have told the last 10 guys that wrote to us with the same story that I thought they were full of S**it.

Jermyn PA

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Hrm, funny, you must have an exceptional wife. When I talk to married men about their swinging, most wives who "let" the man swing solo basically say "I won't switch the rules on you now, but I don't want to swing anymore, I understand that you still need it (understand, not like), but I don't want to hear/know about your adventures).

Bear DE

Username hidden
(160 posts)
I think in a lot of situations the wifeknows or has been told that their man is not a one woman man sometime in the relationship.But its easier on both parties not to go in details.In europe most successful or alpha males have a mistress.Indeed a wife may have judged to have married an inferior man if he does not have a mistress.

Lyndon KY

Username hidden
(35 posts)
It's not that no one believes you, it's just that no one believes you.

Ruther Glen VA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
and ? ? ? ?

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Wife lets me swing solo