Why the hate : Swingers Discussion 131771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy the hate
TOPIC: Why the hate
Created by: Aneageryoungman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you're right, people have their fantasies.

right now there is no need in our relationship for a single male to fullfill a fantasy.

if the need arouse.... we know plenty of couples we could borrow a husband from... same as we can borrow a wife.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thats true.

Swinging is about fulfillment. Some people just like to play as couples, because that's their thing.

Its about people wanting to make their fantasy a reality. And everybody has different fantasies.

I consider myself pretty freewheeling and on the kinky side, but even I have my limits. I don't think twice about threesomes, but I don't think I would care to be in a gangbang, unless I really was fond of the female in the goat heap, LOL...

Some people like to have sex with total strangers and some people like to get comforable and know the people they swing with. Truly we all have different boats to keep afloat.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
gaul you are sort of right.

most couples we know aren't into keeping score. they just play as a couple.

we play as a couple MOSTLY. if we're at a club or what not we're both free to engage in whatever we want either with or without the other.

We just choose not to have the drama of ALOT (NOT ALL) the single guys.

single girls also bring a lot of drama to. just a different kind.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think there are a couple of factors.

Number one, a lot of people on swinger sites are not swingers. They are what I call sereal cheaters. You see a lot of guys using a hot girlfriend or wife to (hopefully) score with other bi-chicks that don't want their SO to taste some other dude's johnson.

You see a lot of couples that are into keeping score and they don' t want the wife to get more johnson than they are getting Miss Kity, so they only swing as a couple. Those two groups are probably responsible for 50 percent of the 'hate' that single guys get. Personally, I don't consider either to be real swingers. I don't consider people paying prostitutes as being swinging either. Swinging is about sex, fun and play, not commerce or keeping score like a damn sporting event. However, there is the other fifty percent in that some single males are just jerks.

You have the single males acting like they are part of a couple, which blows my mind. You have the single guys using other peoples photos, or photos that were taken 20 years ago pretending to be somebody else. These people are RETARDED to say the least. You also have the guys who are towel sharks who are obsessed with trying to snake somebody elses old lady and are not about having fun with a couple so much as they are about wanting to puff up their own ego thinking they are gonna steal somebody elses wife. If shes gonna leave him for you dude, shes gonna leave you for somebody else. These kinds of jackasses are an insult to the human race, so people who encounter them in the swinging community have been left with a bad taste about it, and blame them for being single males instead of being single male retards.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Mewzie, I am truly sorry for your loss. Hope you are healing well.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
People may behave irrationally one day and be great the next. Those who can't keep a grip on themselves are the ankle biter sort, just a little shy of genuine and mature. We have encountered seemingly sophisticated folks who have talked about "pussy", "cock", fucking and the like, then turned hostile when a photo is complimented for it's aesthetic qualities and artistic display of a "pretty pussy." You just can't figure some people all of the time and all of the people some of the time. We have had predominantly dissatisfying results from our SM contacts because of dishonesty, vulgar boorishness and two who thought they were filling in for an inadequacy they thought I had. Oh well. They miss out big time but what can I say? Maybe they'll get the message eventually, create a new profile with wholly different pics and pretend to be better men. We talk with REAL people of almost any age and somatotype. Friends aren't defined by shape, color or age but by adulthood and character whether single, married or attached, bi-curious or other. We have come to a belief that statistically a "single male" is actually married. None the less we are polite, conversational and thoughtful in our replies, even to those less able.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Again cj, if he is lying to his committed girlfriend he is not going to be honest with a fuck buddy. Sorry but thats simply the blunt truth. If I will lie to my husband's face without remorse I will tell a fuck buddy anything without conscience.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"ok, so you have my attention. LOL "

how much of your attention do I have ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Who knows. We've been to a few house parties that had single guys there and ladies as well as married people who were alone. We never saw any difference in the way these "single" people interacted with people or the couples interacted with people.

People are people. Some are nice, some are rude. Some are pushy and some are agressive. Some are reserved.

We both do our own thing when the mood hits us, but we generally do it with non-lifestyle people when playing around alone.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I like to tease the animals ;) get them whipped up into a frenzy then let them devour me :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Why the hate