Why so many couples get blocked by we single males : Swingers Discussion 119392
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleWhy so many couples get blocked by we single males
TOPIC: Why so many couples get blocked by we single males
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
A regular swing friend of mine (whose profile reflects my cert) told me this week that she had been contacted by a couple who wanted to talk to me, but could not do so because I had them blocked. Frankly, I could not recall why I blocked them. After unblocking and chatting with them, I now recall why. Since this happens often, it merits discussion in this column.

The sole reason that this couple wanted to talk to me is because they wanted my single lady swing friend to have an FMF with them. Apparently, they are too socially awkward to ask her themselves. Of course, they were unwilling to let me interview them in person. I had blocked this couple in the past because they contacted me with the sole purpose of having me find women for them.

I have a profile on another site that permits explicit pics on the general profile. I have a full portfolio that depicts me having sex with a lot of my friends. I frequently get messages from couples (not single males) asking me specifically about the blonde in the 3rd pic, or the redhead in the group shot, etc., and requesting that I give them their contact information. Again, these people will not meet with me so I can determine their bona fides.

Do some couples actually believe that I will provide the contact information for my swing friends to anonymous voices from cyberspace? My instant reaction is to block them.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
The last time I hit the block button an acknowledgement screen popped up asking if I wanted to block whomever it was.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
It was probably the case that they blocked you deliberately, and not that you blocked them by accident. On this site, if one user blocks another, it also automatically sets up a block in the other direction.

So if you click on a profile that has blocked you, you will see the message that says 'you can't see them, cause you blocked them.' Then if you unblock them, when you click on them, you will see the message that says 'you can't see them, cause they blocked you.'

On SLS, there is no way to figure out just from these messages who has blocked whom.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Up until yesterday, I had thought I never blocked anybody. Imagine my surprise to find a couple blocked that was on my friends list....

Only thing I can figure out is that I must have accidentally hit the mouse or something on the block feature by accident. I once dissallowed a couple in my area access to private pics the same way.

Butter fingered I guess. I hope I didn't hurt the other guys feelings, but I have no way of apologizing as they promptley blocked me! LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
It isnt only single males this happens too. I love it when guys get up with my wife and want her to set up an fmf with them leaving me out. We normally remind them we do not play seperate and if they want an fmf to find their own as if we get lucky enough to find a female for fmf we will be sharing her together.

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Pussy-

You are so insightful! Sometimes the objective eye of a 3rd party is invaluable. I think you have a point, and I intend to take remedial action.

XOXOXOX

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3717 posts)
Uriah, You know I think that you rock, however; perhaps the couples could be getting the wrong idea from the following sentence from your profile:

"One of my favorite experiences is to help new people get started the right way and introduce them to others with whom they click."

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I've had similar situations to this. While I keep an explicit pics in private personal folders, I have had conversations couples on here as well as another site I was on that went along the following:

Hey, nice profile, think you can hook us up with that hot chic in the pic with you? We'ld love to hook up with her.

or I contact a couple and they see some of the pics and respond back with something like:

We're not interested in you, but could you send that chic to us?

That's the comment that burns me the most. Not because they are turning me down, but because they think I should sent my friends to them like I'm some pimp or something.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
A regular swing friend of mine (whose profile reflects my cert) told me this week that she had been contacted by a couple who wanted to talk to me, but could not do so because I had them blocked. Frankly, I could not recall why I blocked them. After unblocking and chatting with them, I now recall why. Since this happens often, it merits discussion in this column.

The sole reason that this couple wanted to talk to me is because they wanted my single lady swing friend to have an FMF with them. Apparently, they are too socially awkward to ask her themselves. Of course, they were unwilling to let me interview them in person. I had blocked this couple in the past because they contacted me with the sole purpose of having me find women for them.

I have a profile on another site that permits explicit pics on the general profile. I have a full portfolio that depicts me having sex with a lot of my friends. I frequently get messages from couples (not single males) asking me specifically about the blonde in the 3rd pic, or the redhead in the group shot, etc., and requesting that I give them their contact information. Again, these people will not meet with me so I can determine their bona fides.

Do some couples actually believe that I will provide the contact information for my swing friends to anonymous voices from cyberspace? My instant reaction is to block them.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3717 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Why so many couples get blocked by we single males