Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We pretty much gave up meeting single guys from the site!!! Too many excuses, no shows, and pic that are old...We decided this weekend that the only single guys we will consider is the ones that we meet face to face at the LS clubs in our area... The BS just got to deep!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
OR better yet, to prove if iam single and show up for an event,,, ask benich or mokytag02,,, these ppl are friends that attended events that i attended or cohosted. I tell it like it is,, no bull,,, there is a big problem with singles beening disliked by couples and some single ladies and some will make no bones about it.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
This is what is really happening,, with most if these so called singles,,, they are not singles ,,,but,,part of a couple, whom want no part of singles, they will do whatever to get a single to leave sls or another site's. I know this because on another site, a male who attended a event wanted no part of any singles to attend, an had made note to all who attended that the event should be for couples only, that swinging is for couples only, no singles permitted. This topic is why do singles chicken out,,, my question to all whom responed to this topic ,,,are they really single ,,, NO THEY ARE NOT,,, they are there to cause nothin but shit for US real 'good singles who do show up'.

The best thing a couple can do is find singles as myself who are single is to look at what they have done,,, I have hosted an event in vegas,,, ask anyone there if i am single or not. The truth will aways show.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
I think most just panic when d day arrives ---------------------- or DP day as it may be? ;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I think its a little of everything.

In my opinion way more people call themselves swingers or think they are.

In reality i think most just chicken out when reality sets in. They are really expected to meet strangers for sex.

I dont think most single guys are that open and ballsy when it gets right to it. If all you have experienced is sex in a relationship or maybe a "one nighter" that just happened , this is a whole different ballgame.

People are trained that sex is private.

I think most just panic when d day arrives

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Mrs Sav....spot on as always!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Personally I don't think they chicken out at all, I think the play was to never actually meet in the first place. Many men are here simply for the sex talk and pictures.....masturbation material . Eliminate the graphic photos and graphic chats, emails and sexting and you eliminate half the problem. Just my humble opinion . Those that talk for hours about it don't do it, those who want to see it have gotten all they needed in the first place. Keep your conversations flirty not filthy, keep your photos classy not graphic and you will quickly determine a single mans intentions. This won't rule them all out but will take care a very good part of them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Welcome to the forum nice3rd and let me just say, ditto.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12126 posts)
As a single male in the lifestyle for the past 4 years, I hear this complaint a lot from couples I meet. I only play with couples and have met some wonderful couples, couples I would call friends. Stories of single guys not showing up are repeated time and time again. I have even read e-mail threads between couples I play with and single men that don't show up and I'll be damned if I could sense any reason for them not showing.

There are several reasons I could throw out there: One is they are not really single or they are only in it for the hunt or most likely they just chicken out. Worried about not being able to perform or weirded out at the last minute.

I was introduced to the lifestyle by a couple that I met at an upscale hotel bar in Boston. After a few drinks and some great conversation the husband invited me to join him and his wife. Of course I jumped at the chance. I will say, getting in the elevator on the way to their room, I did start thinking, "OMG, I am going to have sex with this guys wife". Am I cool with that? Then after a few more minutes talking with them I realized, they INVITED me. This is what they wanted. Once I realized that and the fact that I am a big exhibitionist and voyeur, I was hooked...

Bottom line, if we click on the phone and there is a physical attraction, I always show up, early.... :)

Yorktown Heights NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Couldn't have summed it up any better Secret.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out