Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Sweettart: that just sucks. Seriously!? I.... I can't fathom that. Perhaps momentum will sway and you'll be part of an 8 person pile up. Wishful thinking, right??

I remember once, this other single guy and I (I can't remember his name) were having fun with two couples (one in which is still talked to today). Suddenly, as were all having fun in the same room, one of the husbands had a freak out moment and took his wife home. Like THAT. So the remaining four of us carried on while thinking what the fuck!? People can be so griffin weird sometimes!!

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Who says he is single, could be one of them married dudes.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Why the hell would a single dude chicken out?? Sounds like insecurities with things like, say, a dick measuring contest or bloated egos that disappear once reality sets in. It's all in confidence. I've never chickened out with ANYONE. And I'm glad to say that all of the people I've gone on to have fun with have become very good friends. Even the ones from two years ago... THAT speaks volumes.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
We had a single male chicken out on us. On one hand, I didn't really care. But on the other hand, it was pretty annoying and disappointing. Just add him to the string of fakey, flakey people on here. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
I try to keep up most of my meetings. Never have ran away from a meeting. Once with a couple and once for a private party. I normally plan ahead. That is all!

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
It's not limited to single males. Single females and couples flake out too.

It's one thing if you have something come up. Life does not just stop because you are swinging. Couples have difficulty finding babysitters, single females have their monthly visitors, and single males have car problems sometimes.

But it's another when you bail with a flimsy excuse and make no effort to reschedule, or even worse you bail with zero communication at all. That is horrible thing to do to someone.

If I say I'm showing up, I'll be there. If I'm not there or haven't called, check the morgue.

Just because we're swingers, it doesn't not mean we can ignore common courtesy.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Couples and ladies might do better to screen the guys a little better before giving them an invitation.

When I was part of a couple we had a good success rate but we had a simple screening process:

Guy wrote a decent email Pics and profile appealed to her Guy's response to "relationship status", "living situation", and "availability" including willingness to provide phone # and answer phone calls all fit together. He appealed to her over the phone. He had a hearty interest in mfm and multiple males with one female play (your interest might be different like photography, husband watching wife with guy etc)

If they screened well then we would meet for a no play, no pressure, meet and greet cup of coffee. If there was chemistry then we would set up a play date. We always had one last confirming phone call before we left the house and the guy knew that if his phone was off we weren't coming and we weren't going to move forward with him.

Guys that are going to show up usually text, call, email their confirmation without prompting. They also have had experiences with the no show problem from females and couples.

Now, being a single guy I have yet to find how to get all the guys who commit to show up to my gangbang club to show up (about half don't) ... even when we have a beautiful smokin' hot lady craving cock. Those who call and cancel even last minute get a second chance. Those who don't call to cancel ... I kick them out of the club.

shaking head ... I think my screening process needs to be better. Although all my invited members were found at other gangbangs which says a lot about the guy. Nothing worse than setting up a date and getting a no show.

Galt CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
well said nice3rd.... I recently joing SLS it seems difficult event to get replies after sending some emails.... I have read post and threads of guys being frustrated with the fact that they are not getting replies. Although I new to this site... I find it easier to just keep going with my normal routine instead of getting hooked on replies. If it happens it happens... Otherwise I am good with meeting new people in casual places starting normal conversations. Besides, I would say this life style found me! I am hooked as well! and have met some great people along the way!

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
websters definition of a swinger "One who engages Freely in promiscuous Sex "No where does it specifiy singles or couples.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Why is it all BS?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out