Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 452   End
User Details are only visible to members.
birds of a feather Dood....

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
What's with these old doods on here?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Maybe he likes the attention......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
those words are mild compare to what i have been called. ===================================

Why do you think you've been called these less than mild words? Why do you think people feel compelled to get angry with you?

Why do you stay in the lifestyle with such a massive chip on your shoulder towards so many?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Who said you were stupit?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
To poster kind if i could delete the posts i would . Why is it the single males chicken out ,,, two reason's #1 they are fake, #2 most likey married males out to cause some shit for the singles males. Just saying .

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(271 posts)
NolaFun,

Don't give up on SMs. I have first hand knowledge that there are at least two quality guys in the metro-New Orleans area on SLS...Now, they're a little older, late 40's -early 50's, but you can't put a price on experience and reliability, can you? Just saying... ;-)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6461 posts)
Same here

We have actually had much better luck with the impromptu "one email and come over" ha but thats extremely rare.

Thats where the frustration comes from. The guys disappear or chicken out AFTER all this back and forth for days or weeks. Emailing, texting, chatting, then the last minute back out and you never hear from them again.

We tried a different approach a couple weeks ago. We had a few single guys we were interested in and had plans ourselves to go to a club. So anyone we were talking to, we invited and a few were "on their way"

Not one showed.

Its just online in general. I dont think most have sinister intentions. I think they really do make an account and plan to have fun. But when it comes down to it theyre shy and scared.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
No we use pretty much the same screening process that u described I think the problem is that there are so many married guys on line(not just SLS) That it spoils it for the genuine SG.. It seams everything looks good up to the day of the m/g and then we get the excuse.. I realize what just happened however my wife takes it like there was something wrong with her.. That's why Not that there isn't a few guys that we have met here that wasn't genuine It's just not worth weeding through the rest of them ...Our time is worth more to us..

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
Nice3rd, welcome to the forums!

We've been very lucky, I guess. None have chickened out. Hubby always sets it up, and we usually have several e-mails plus a chat on the phone before the first meet.

Some requirements: They're not new to swinging. Not married (we try to vet as best we can). Have at least one recent cert. No play on first meet.

This has worked extremely well for us. For those of you where the guy doesn't show up, is it impromptu...one email then let's meet tonight sort of thing?

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 452   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out