Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As Green Day said it "Nice Guys Finish Last".

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Nic,

Easily more than 5/10 supposedly single guys who are married or attached. We always ask 'why is a good looking guy like you unattached' and get some laughable replies at about the same time that they say they 'prefer' to meet/play during the day. Even funnier are those who we ask if they can host at their place and some replies have been 'my place is too small' 'how would I explain who you were to my neighbors (as in wife lol)' 'I have neighbors and the walls are thin so they would hear your lady' as though a single guy has to ever worry about that.

Comical but after the comedic relief really tiring.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I haven't had much of a problem lately with no-shows. Of course that could be because I haven't set up a meet with a local SM in several years. No one has sparked my interest enough to do so.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It's been said a million times, the flakes just make the legitimate SM's look better and more "in demand". I do feel sorry for anyone who gets stood up tho, that part sucks.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11934 posts)
It's funny you mention a "vanilla guy looking to get laid" Nick, because that is how all started out for me. And I met a very genuine couple who were completely open and simply grounded. A few meets later along with a newly introduced couple (at the time) made me change my mindset/outlook, and as a side effect, made me completely embrace our lifestyle. Everyone I have met thus far has been completely amazing, so it would be stupid to remain selfish and vanilla.... Those days are long gone and I couldn't imagine things any different.

I just wish the common single guy wasn't so damned close minded and full of shit. Stick to the dating scene you moron!!

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
nic,,, your most likely correct. I know a few fake couples.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
No science behind this hypothesis but my guess is for every 10 "single male" profiles, 5 are actually cheating married guys, 2 are vanilla guys who happen not to be dating anyone at the moment and think the LS is an easy place to get laid (but only want to meet the female alone), 1 is into the idea of swinging but can't quite pull the trigger and 1 is a pic collector which leaves MAYBE 1 legitimate SM out of ten.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11934 posts)
@sweettart - That's how we feel all the time! And we just started a year ago. :(

Not exactly sure why our SM flaked out. We had planned a day, time and place to meet for coffee and then we didn't hear from him for a couple days. Then finally, we get an email saying he changed his mind because we frequent the same places he does and that scared him.

Whatever. Too bad; he was cute.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
Well, next time I'm in Houston we'll have to organize a meet and greet and see if we can improve your luck.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We held a party on Saturday night. Five couples there including us.

One couple bailed before play started. One couple played for 15 minutes and left. The rest stayed all night.

It doesn't matter if they're SMs, SFs, or couples. PEOPLE are flakes.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out