Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110452
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   452 to 461 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cant say i have had that problem as a single woman :)

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Trepid, keep in mind that you, then, are one of the 25% we're talking about. In reality, you are being drowned out by the other 75%! Some of them really DO put a bad taste in most couple's mouths. Hang in there and just keep showing up, especially at meet and greets where couples tend to feel a bit more comfortable around single guys.

Mrs 2 is right. Unless we want to drive 2-3 hours, we don't have the opportunities that others do. Over New Years, we were invited to 6, count 'em, six swing parties. We had to turn them all down because of no housesitter for that weekend. But not one of them was closer than two hours for us. And one sounded extremely fun, with a nice mix of singles and couples. Ah well, we're hoping for a better 2007. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I have an "opposite" problem.I am a single divorced male and I have a problem getting the attention of/meeting couples.I show up at every opportunity I get.

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Since I am not familiar with the clubs in New England, this comment may not be of much help to you couples in the area who have not had success finding capable men. However, the clubs in this area each have a doorman/bouncer/salesman type who knows everything about everybody. This person's practical function is to help people hook up with compatible friends (that's good for the club's business, right?). I recommend that you find this person at one of your local clubs, describe the type of man you are looking for, and ask him for a reference to a man with the best reputation. This approach will yield better results than making online contacts with single males, 75% of which are not qualified.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
4Play, we know how expensive it is, because we've done it.

We once drove to New Hampshire to meet with a single guy recommended to us by a couple that we know very well over there. We'd talked on IM for nearly six months, talked on the phone, even talked while we were driving there. Get the hotel room, go to the restaurant for dinner and poof! No show. No call, no nothing, until four days later. Tells me he had the date wrong. End, finis. No second chance. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I know how you feel. This last one seemed so promising and... poof... we sat at a bar wondering when the guy with the white sport coat was going to show up. That was our second and last attempt with him.

Here is the one that really made me start this thread:

My wife met this guy at a party and wanted to do him there but he was to shy to just ask... or maybe she seemed unapproachable. She made all the smiles and flirty looks at him and he responded well, however not until we got home had he sent a message hoping to see us at another party. That party was in Houston, 5 hours away!

They talked back and forth for 2 years (yes... 2 years. rarely does this go on for more than a month.) and we said if we are going to Houston we wondered if he could find a date for me and he was willing. Now, TWO YEARS OF E-MAILING and he stands us up after driving 5 hours to meet him and 5 hours back home. He said he had a family emergency and Liza feeling like she knew him well enough to believe him we attempted to do this again.

3 weeks later we agreed to meet him in Bryan/College station (three hours away) and... no show! Again, family problems but still no call. Sorry dude, I am out of patience and now Liza is frustrated and feeling like shit. The female ego is fragile when something of this sort happens. I want to tell him off but after Two years of communication, he won't answer his phone or return an e-mail. Solavee!

I do so know just how you feel, as we consider this lifestyle casual and not an every day/week/month activity. How many of you know how costly it is to rent a hotel room 5 hours from home to have sex with your wife?

Sorry, had to rant and Y'all were just listening! LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4Play, despite the fact that we are lots of miles apart, we have the same problem. We are mostly "couples only", but once in a while, I'm game for a threesome.

Triple and Uriah are right. Unfortunately, you have to plow through a ton of profiles before you can get to that 25%. We've had guys not show up (and not call), but the absolute worst are the ones who are married and cheating. I can usually figure it out quite quickly (I'm the one who speaks with the singles initially, then J comes with me to a meet). Its getting frustrating enough that I've pretty much stopped looking. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
he he... If I did we would not have started the thread. LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You could look for a male with a tattoo of a frog for that fly tattoo...

(Bantering!)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Hey, Invite me and I will show. I am experienced and love to please. Pleasing begins with showing up and being respectful of everyones desires. I am waiting for that invite, any takers?

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   452 to 461 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out