Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Start   451 to 455 of 455 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey, Invite me and I will show. I am experienced and love to please. Pleasing begins with showing up and being respectful of everyones desires. I am waiting for that invite, any takers?

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
We have been lucky not to have but I think one cpl and one single female that we actually had plans to meet and they didnt show. For us, he talks to the single females, as they are his interest, and I talk to the single males, as they are my interest. He talks and all seems to go well and then when mention actually meeting, they flake out and either stop answering his im or email or they just disappear.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
wow, we have received a huge amount of mail over this thread and thank you to the two that have replied.

We have fine tuned our search over the last few years and tried to "weed" out many of the "wanna-bees" with direct phone contact and such. I am afraid a man that my wife is interested in on line here is just not in the cards.

The largest of e-mails sent to us said meet them at parties and go from there. That has been the only successful way but it is not fool proof either. I truly love to watch my wife in the heat of passion so it is more frustrating to me than her.

Anyone know of a good party coming up near us? LOL

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
If I ever appear arrogant in these forums, I apologize. My comments simply derive from my experience.

75% of the singles (male or female) on online swing sites are "wannabees". They talk a good talk, love to flirt via the cyber airways, but when it comes to meet for a drink, set a time to play, then get naked and perform, they are nowhere to be seen.

If anyone is trying to make swing friends primarily through swing sites (as contasted with referral and association), SLS is one of the best because (i) it generally has more real swingers than its competitors, and (ii) the certification function provides some indication of a person's bona fides.

So, assume that 75% of the profiles with which you are interested are wannabees, get them out of the way, then find the 25% who are serious and can deliver. Good luck to you.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
It makes no sense to me at all when I read about single men being so mistreated.. even though they really are in the forums. I am really starting to believe there is no such thing as a single male that will meet us! Maybe it is us...

Look, we rarely seek singles in the lifestyle but when we do the females are far more likely to show than the males! Who would have thunk... 4 years in the lifestyle, we may have courted 10 to 12 single males and not one has done what they say they were going to do... SHOW UP FOR THE FIRST DATE! Much less even call to say they were lost or late or something.

Now we have courted two single females and both not only did show up but we hit it off very well.

This is not a desperation plea as we do find a way to meet some great people on the site but we are so darn puzzled by what we expected to be the opposite in this lifestyle!

We welcome your thoughts and tips on what we may be doing wrong...

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Start   451 to 455 of 455 
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out