Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   441 to 450 of 469   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have tried to meet a couple twice and both times i was stood up. Yhen they act like it was me. i am really tired of this B. S. I got into this lifestyle in Cali and it is some much easier there. Now that i am back in NJ it is so much harder for a single male. Let alone a black male to find people to meet. Is anyone else having this problem

Springfield NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well thank you kind sir. Although I have a housesitter, I may at some point in the future need alliterating (or maybe something a little more personal!). Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
sandjin, On behalf of all single males that have burned you I would like to extend an offer of my services as housesitter. I have extensive experience in this category, and feel that in light of the opportunities that my ball bearing brothers have botched...(appoligies, I've an alliteration problem) this gesture may serve as a salve upon the injurious stand-uppery of the green mountain boys.

New City NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yes, it was fucking hilarious, actually. You should be very, very glad I have an extraordinary sense of humor, you know. rofl Hugs, Susan (and John who is finally laughing! Thank the Arrogant Brit Gods! lol)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
LOL no please don't, that was really funny though considering the issues.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
(slapping 4Play's hand). Bad 4Play! Bad joke! I'll have to remember to have John give you the limp handshake when we meet, rofl. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hey, we aren't giving up! She will see another man and flirt, chat and want no strings meaningless orgasmic, screaming, passionate fuck feast with him... and then he will stand us up... again, but we will find one some day!

*I can hold on to the dream and so can she!LOL*

*Just so no one thinks different, I love to see her pleasured but if he looks at me and says Bi or Bye we leave!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
My theory has always been that "lifestyle" acqaintances are disposable. In other words, its fairly easy to not answer an email, or not show up for a meeting because this is a hobby, not real life. If we say we'll be there, we'll be there. But there are far more people out there than I think I ever realized who have far less sense of what's proper behavior.

Standing up anyone, whether its a couple or a single, is a no-no in our book. Not replying to an email is another no-no (of course there are always those times when I'm sorry I replied, but hey, that's another story, lol).

Let's face it, the "single male pool" is a large one. The "good" ones are few and far between (no insult guys, but its true). The best thing you can do, as a single, is to stand by your word and do what you say you will. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
as usual, there is an exception to the rule like you and us!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Chicking out is a common problem on this site I think some couples think That I will back off so they play the let's contact and tease game. I don't push but there are several couples that do nothing but jerk you around. I have met 1 couple out of the 6 or 7 that said they were interested. It's hard enough for a single male out here in the lifestyle without all the game players. So if you live in my area be assured I won't back out.

Front Royal VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   441 to 450 of 469   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out