Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110431
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   431 to 440 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
TT good post!

I will say that we have worked this lifestyle to our advantage most of the time but the last two single males we approached and sought after like a fisherman seeks a bass. We did not have the "Catch and release" policy in mind and we did speak on the phone.

I took some great points out of Triples post, good advice and thank you!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
That's happened to us, too! Either they don't make themselves available for a call, OR its only the hubby and "the wife is visiting her mother".

We only look for a single male to join us about once a year or so, and I find it amazing that I can spend a couple of months working on it! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Excellent point, WM. Because there are no clubs or meet & greets here, we start out with messages, then always ask for a phone conversation before meeting. We try for a photo, too. Many "interested couples" evaporate when it comes down to that phone call to make certain that there are two of them! LOL

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
Sadly what Uriah and Triple said about wannebees is so true. With the free membership singles guys (some posing as single females) fly thru sites like this in waves. They normaly think if they post a profile all the horny people should come running to them. Then when they do finally get someone to take interest they are rude and can't keep a commitment to save their life. To them the chase and fantasy are more important then actually meeting and having some fun.

When ever I make a date I will give out my cell number. If the person(s) I'm meeting are respectful they will call to cancel. So far I have never had to call to cancel from myside.

Couple or single at some point you will find someone that talks the talk, but has no respect for your time when you are ready to meet. The best way to help weed them out is to talk on the phone and/or meet in a short order. That way if they stand you up or refuse to talk on the phone you know to move on and stop wasting time on them.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
JuliaRebecca-

LOL! Frankly, I attend a birthday gang bang for a lady in a neighboring state who maintains a very large swing group, and she asked me to write a primer. I started it; there is a draft on my computer; I got distracted and had to put it down, and it fell off of my To Do List. Your comment has caused me to put it back on. Thanks for reminding me.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3256 posts)
Seems like the people who want to play (couples and singles) always hook up with the people who are fakes. No slam at singles here; we have had more couples turn out to be *flakes* than we have singles.

Uriah and Triple: I don't think either of you come off as arrogant. Your advice always seems to be thought-out, meant to enlighten, and based on experience ... You are two I have learned from since taking up this pastime.

Ever thought of collaborating on a book? "Swinging Sex and the Single Male"? :-)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
I have tried to meet a couple twice and both times i was stood up. Yhen they act like it was me. i am really tired of this B. S. I got into this lifestyle in Cali and it is some much easier there. Now that i am back in NJ it is so much harder for a single male. Let alone a black male to find people to meet. Is anyone else having this problem

Springfield NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well thank you kind sir. Although I have a housesitter, I may at some point in the future need alliterating (or maybe something a little more personal!). Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
sandjin, On behalf of all single males that have burned you I would like to extend an offer of my services as housesitter. I have extensive experience in this category, and feel that in light of the opportunities that my ball bearing brothers have botched...(appoligies, I've an alliteration problem) this gesture may serve as a salve upon the injurious stand-uppery of the green mountain boys.

New City NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yes, it was fucking hilarious, actually. You should be very, very glad I have an extraordinary sense of humor, you know. rofl Hugs, Susan (and John who is finally laughing! Thank the Arrogant Brit Gods! lol)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   431 to 440 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out