Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Start   421 to 430 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can I ask y'all something? Now, this is just my opinion from observations that I have made. Men, for being the so called "stronger" sex, sure do get scared alot!! LOL....NOT meaning any disrespect gents, but ths IS what I've noticed. They are either scared, intimidated or nervous. How the hell does anyone get a hard on if they are always scared shitless??

I'm only teasing but man!

Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think I said this before Voyeurs, but geez, where were you two when I lived in Midlothian?

Personally, I think everyone in this thread is correct in one way or another. One man who flirts with a couple might be a married guy on here without permission. One man may have completely lied about his endowment. The next may be a complete newbie and get cold feet. One single that we've played with, and think the world of, told me that the first time he played with a couple he was so intimidated (not by the couple but the idea that they were actually allowing him into their bedroom) he damn near couldn't perform. It may be a combination of all of the above, but I just wish that when I'm in the mood to play with a single, they wouldn't ALL disappear into the woodwork (at least all the *good* ones). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Wonderful advice, thank you! So again, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY do they waste my time then???????????? I swear, they think this is a frickin game or something. Wow. I'm starting to think that its easier to go to a vanilla bar and pick someone up than this lol, because I just don't have the time for it. I hear you on the big game though....they talk so MUCH trash, you are like "okay, lets do it..lets meet" and POOF! They are gone. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have no idea Atlanta, you tell me!! LOL. I have been told by a friend who is a single male that I need to ask them for their cell phone number from jump. This way we don't talk talk talk flirt talk for nothing. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I agree, and see? Its the bad ones that make it bad for you good single males. I just CANNOT for the life of me understand how or why grown people enjoy playing games. He talks to you, you agree to meet, and POOF! I just don't understand it...is it the thrill of the "I coulda had her"???? Or cold feet? I just simply do not get it. Its just so STUPID LOL!! And a pure waste of my time. But yes, I agree with the OP.....they complain up and down how no one plays with them. Then, when you say okay we'll meet, they are gone faster than my tax return. And thats pretty fast. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You GO ATL! I have had 2 single guys in 2 weeks disppear. They talk SO MUCH trash too. LOL Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I agree with all, things happen. I have come to terms with the fact that not all people are as blunt as I am, so I expect nothing. Thats the easiest thing I have found to do, is to expect absolutely nothing. There is just too much frustration when you do. Still though, its just plain ass rude.

No excuse, there is a decorum amongst adults.

Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
It's not just couples that have this problem. TT is right on when he suggests experienced single males are impossible to find. Unicorns I can get. It is pressure to have sex with couples. I'm constantly aware of what is going on. It's only with regulars that I let my guard down.

Example. I have a new male friend. He is vanilla. Meaning despite his extensive experience he's a newbie at the games I like to play. He's got all the right credentials. Intelligent, street smart, successful at work, a good father, priorities in order. etc. He's even dominant. I started thinking....WOW, it's only taken me a year to find a replacement for my now distant gentleman-dogs.

I really have very simple needs. I merely want a man to grab me by the hair and take what I'm very willing to give. No strings other than the common courtesies expected amongst friends.

Well it's not that simple. He may actually want to just be friends. I have different levels of male friends. He will well fit into my life. But I'll be damned What's a picky, party grrl to do. I have no problem waiting for the right gentleman to come along. But, Damn they are rare.

4play...don't give up. They are out there. hugs.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Don't get me wrong, Shelly. I can only imagine how frustrating and dissappointing is can be. But such is life. I am just saying that in this lifestyle, one plus one does not always add up to two. Just because one guy does one thing is no solid reason to believe that all guys will do that. Really now, the shy, less than confident guy who stands up a couple on a first date could turn out to be THE GUY; while the eager guy who arrives on time could have stank breath and horse fly BO.

Prod

Houston TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I understand, but its very dissapointing and frustrating. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Start   421 to 430 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out