Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
42 to 51 of 555
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it's two different phenomena:

1. Some of them are not single at all and had either no intention of meeting you, or were unable to wriggle out of their house. Believe it or not, just the idea that you were willing to meet them gives some people such a thrill that actually meeting you isn't necessary.

2. Some people make multiple plans with many people in order to ensure they are not left holding the bag and alone, go meet the one they find the most interesting, and no-show on the others (or if they are stood up, try to still make it to the next in line, etc).

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28575 posts)
I find this topic interesting. As a sf with the same frustrations about interactions with sm as most on here, I did, against better judgment, arrange meetings with 3 a few weeks ago. (3 separate meetings. Lol. And yes, it was an experiment)

After a few years here, I feel my crap detector is decent, but clearly failed me in this particular week. Of the 3, NONE showed for drinks.

Nor have I ever heard from them again, which is wise on their parts.

Are the sm really just full of it?

Dover PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
"There seems to be a raging paranoia about talking to married single guys. "

Fixed it for you buddy. I think you found not paranoia, but you are on to something totally different. ;-)

Good luck!

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2734 posts)
Single males are plentiful, single females are not. This means couples get to choose from a wide selection of single males and they get to be choosy. The flip side is that single females get to do the same. This is where my opinions will get me into trouble. In our experience there is a reason some of the single females are single. There is a reason some of the single males are single. Since 2008 we have had 4 successful encounters with single females (meaning that eventually there was a sexual encounter between all parties involved) Of those 4, 2 of the women turned out to be socially challenged? This was not apparent at first (obviously) and only discovered later in the relationship. Since 2004 we have had about the same number of successful encounters with single males, and all 4 we are still in contact with. To be fair though, one is sort of challenged in the work ethic department, but displays no mental limitations, just a very relaxed attitude towards career progression. Back to the topic, when contacting Single males, we get about a 30-70 return on contact and response, even when they initiate contact. The ratio of actually meeting is far lower. So for every single male we contact when we are in that mood, we might actually get to meet 1 in 10 of those we contact, and the wife is pretty particular, so of those we actually meet, maybe 1 in 5 will tickle her fancy. We have actually found more success in the MFM department by borrowing known quantities from within our circle of friends. Ironically, it is much harder to convince the husbands to allow the FMF situations in the same manner.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
It's not sexism. Single females are a much rarer bird than SMs.

More couples are looking for SFs because they want FMF play. Not as many want MFM, or they want full swap with another couple, something SMs don't offer

Most SMs are also looking for SFs or the fem half of a couple, not other SMs

It's basic math, not sexism

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5707 posts)
Weird. I have never "no showed" for anything in my life. We talk. We chat. Things sound good. Invite me to meet and I'll be there. Not a difficult thing to do.

Although... it would be nice to be invited to something in the first place. Just sayin'. There seems to be a raging paranoia about talking to single guys. If you can talk to single women easily, why not single men, too? Sexism is alive and well in the world of swinging, I guess.

Sad.

Gaithersburg MD
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Seems like most everything in the Lifestyle.....it's a numbers game....gotta wade through the crap to find the sugar.

Hilton Head SC
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Talk about no shows. Try scheduling a gang bang. We have to invite 20 guys to get 4 or 5 to show up- if we're lucky. It's hard to figure out.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Talk about no shows. Try scheduling a gang bang. We have to invite 20 guys to get 4 or 5 to show up- if we're lucky. It's hard to figure out.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Finally found out the truth about a party I cohosted some 5 years ago , in vegas ,,, thanks assholes,,, I am getting the last laff .Fake couples, cheaters and then some.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 56  Next »
42 to 51 of 555
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.