Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110412
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   412 to 421 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no idea Atlanta, you tell me!! LOL. I have been told by a friend who is a single male that I need to ask them for their cell phone number from jump. This way we don't talk talk talk flirt talk for nothing. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree, and see? Its the bad ones that make it bad for you good single males. I just CANNOT for the life of me understand how or why grown people enjoy playing games. He talks to you, you agree to meet, and POOF! I just don't understand it...is it the thrill of the "I coulda had her"???? Or cold feet? I just simply do not get it. Its just so STUPID LOL!! And a pure waste of my time. But yes, I agree with the OP.....they complain up and down how no one plays with them. Then, when you say okay we'll meet, they are gone faster than my tax return. And thats pretty fast. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You GO ATL! I have had 2 single guys in 2 weeks disppear. They talk SO MUCH trash too. LOL Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree with all, things happen. I have come to terms with the fact that not all people are as blunt as I am, so I expect nothing. Thats the easiest thing I have found to do, is to expect absolutely nothing. There is just too much frustration when you do. Still though, its just plain ass rude.

No excuse, there is a decorum amongst adults.

Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It's not just couples that have this problem. TT is right on when he suggests experienced single males are impossible to find. Unicorns I can get. It is pressure to have sex with couples. I'm constantly aware of what is going on. It's only with regulars that I let my guard down.

Example. I have a new male friend. He is vanilla. Meaning despite his extensive experience he's a newbie at the games I like to play. He's got all the right credentials. Intelligent, street smart, successful at work, a good father, priorities in order. etc. He's even dominant. I started thinking....WOW, it's only taken me a year to find a replacement for my now distant gentleman-dogs.

I really have very simple needs. I merely want a man to grab me by the hair and take what I'm very willing to give. No strings other than the common courtesies expected amongst friends.

Well it's not that simple. He may actually want to just be friends. I have different levels of male friends. He will well fit into my life. But I'll be damned What's a picky, party grrl to do. I have no problem waiting for the right gentleman to come along. But, Damn they are rare.

4play...don't give up. They are out there. hugs.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Don't get me wrong, Shelly. I can only imagine how frustrating and dissappointing is can be. But such is life. I am just saying that in this lifestyle, one plus one does not always add up to two. Just because one guy does one thing is no solid reason to believe that all guys will do that. Really now, the shy, less than confident guy who stands up a couple on a first date could turn out to be THE GUY; while the eager guy who arrives on time could have stank breath and horse fly BO.

Prod

Houston TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I understand, but its very dissapointing and frustrating. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Wow, I am sorry that I missed this topic when it was going hot and heavy. I hope my opinion doesn't put anyone off. Not to be too simplistic, but single guys trying to connect run into the same problems, obstacles and trepidation as do couples. When a single guy stands you up, (to paraphrase the fictional owner of the Cleveland Indians in Major League), CROSS HIM OFF THEN! Move on. When the guy stood you up on that first date, were you going to play on the first date? Probably not. Did you just go home? Again probably not. You and your partner made the best of a bad situation - had a little dinner, a little drink, a little dancing and a liot of you know... Life is full of disappointments, don't let it color your thinking. If you are looking for single guys, keep on looking. The guys who disappoint you probably would not have been your cup of tea anyway. But consider this, what are you looking for? That guy who fulfils a need. You might have to weed through a rough patch to find him. You might have to suffer some boors to connect with him. You might have to walk two miles further than you intended to discover that he was walking behind you all the time. I am a single guy who has been a member of this site for some time. I have answer more than 20 couple's ads (I like couples). Of all those ads, I can count the number of replies I have received on one hand. Of those five replies, two have politely told me no, thanks and the other three answered but nothing ever came of the contact after telephone chats. One memorable couple's (no names) reply took the form of a block. For whatever reason, there was no connection made with the others. I am not discouraged or angry. I persevere.

Prod

Houston TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
As a single male playing in the lifestyle it's my observation that "patience" is the key word. Lets face it there are a lot of single guys trrying to make a connection...couples can pick and chose. I like to play with couples and once you (the single guy) gets established as serious about playing, invitations are not hard to come by. The best way to get established? SHOW UP!

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
single no show... A friend,Uriah, had a gang bang planned and we4ll worked out, we thought. The only men who showed after accepting were the married men... Go figure...

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   412 to 421 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out