Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   401 to 410 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No matter how beautiful I always pay attention to a lady's eyes. Strippers love me. Because I look them in the eye. I engage their brain...The balance follows very nicely.

WEG

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Seriously, I'm not looking to ponder the theory of relativity LOL...im not a scholar. But talking to me like I have a brain does help. I cannot tell you how annoying it is to hear the whole mantra of "your so beautiful, love the lips, love the tits, I'd like to F*** you"....then my friend who is online at the SAME TIME (LOL) says I'm talking to so and so...I'm like "yeah? Whats he telling you lol"........ she says "your so beautiful, love the lips........."

Is there a manual out there or something LOL??

Oh, its called swinging for dummies LOL. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Atlanta, just talk with that southern drawl...I don't give a shit what you say LOL. On you just the drawl is enough :0). But if you figure out a way to DROP gas prices lower than $3 a gallon in Texas, let me know :0). Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll take a stab.

Potassium at the Cathode Chlorine Gas at the anode.

I'm not sure..25 year after inorganic.. But that the stab.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Nice first post wetcrayon. Welcome to forums. You are correct. Knowing the right and wrong thing to say and do extends well past the bedroom.

That's why I like Military guys. They are trained from the ground up to be gentlemen, think before they speak, and generally carry themselves well.

Uriah: Socially awkward is the word All right. Still I find it amazing. Why? I don't know. I'm jaded about many things but stupidity seems to always amaze me.

Mischief has 3 dates this week. I may have found some gentlemen-dogs. We shall see.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Uriah, I can agree with that. I know with me, nothing attracts me more than an educated man with a quick wit and a sense of humor. Treating me like I have a mind will get you into my pants 10 times faster than the studs telling me how hot my ass is, and how long his penis is. And, like Walter Cronkite said, thats the way it is. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mischief-

The behavior that you describe is what I refer to as being "socially awkward"-saying and doing the wrong things at the wrong times. It is the main reason there are so many unsuccessful single males. When looking for men who are successful in making and maintaining quality swing relationships, look for those men who are also successful in business, civic affairs, and other activities. These men generally know how to respond in a given setting, and this knowledge usually extends to sex as well.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
There IS a significant amount of nervousness on the part of a single playing with a couple. I can tell if they are experienced. That helps TONS. They have clear boundaries etc. It's the newer players that have all sort of landmines. I try to get a bunch of them out of the way up front.

I tell the guy he must use a condom. It's then that I find out whether or not he's going or allowed to do me. I have other statements I make depending on the situation. The newer the couple the more of the role of social director I take on.

I am always watching the same sex partner for any issues that develop. I have had some men say incredibly stupid things while in scene. "I wish you could come like her." and the really dumb. He can't get hard while she is sucking on him.. With me..instant hard-on. That's blown (pun intended) 2 FMFs out of the water. Exit quickly.

I always know exactly where all my clothing is. jewelry is in my shoe. Clubs are the safest place for me to play with couples. I only go to the homes/hotel rooms of trusted friends.

Being part of a team is much easier/safer/better than playing alone. I still prefer playing alone. I only have to be concerned with my wants, needs, desires. And when it works...well..it works very, very, well indeed. There was this really nice couple in Tampa....That's for another time.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Can I ask y'all something? Now, this is just my opinion from observations that I have made. Men, for being the so called "stronger" sex, sure do get scared alot!! LOL....NOT meaning any disrespect gents, but ths IS what I've noticed. They are either scared, intimidated or nervous. How the hell does anyone get a hard on if they are always scared shitless??

I'm only teasing but man!

Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think I said this before Voyeurs, but geez, where were you two when I lived in Midlothian?

Personally, I think everyone in this thread is correct in one way or another. One man who flirts with a couple might be a married guy on here without permission. One man may have completely lied about his endowment. The next may be a complete newbie and get cold feet. One single that we've played with, and think the world of, told me that the first time he played with a couple he was so intimidated (not by the couple but the idea that they were actually allowing him into their bedroom) he damn near couldn't perform. It may be a combination of all of the above, but I just wish that when I'm in the mood to play with a single, they wouldn't ALL disappear into the woodwork (at least all the *good* ones). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Start   401 to 410 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out