Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Start   391 to 400 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
raven,

it's not just single guys that balk at a vanillia M&G. We've had plenty of couples that say "if you're not going to fuck us we don't want to meet"... my response to that is "what if you're ugly".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thanks Red and Bandit,

I had a meet and greet scheduled this week at Starbucks, but .... again at the last minute he cancelled. At least he sent an e-mail, but he had the number to call to get the exact location which would have been a better way to cancel. I kinda figure he wasn't happy that I wanted a vanilla meet first before going any further. His loss if that's the case.

Why do single males think the meet and greet process is unnecessary? If everything clicks, it part of the foreplay.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Rogue,

I date couples, and have a few favs that I hang around with. I guess it's easier since I can play with one or both. Just never give too much attention to either partner, be it sex or common chit-chat. Also make sure the doors of communication are always open. I will usually touch base and ask if I am over stepping any boundaries on a frequent basis as I get to know them better. I also stay neutral when they have discussions so that no problems arise later.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I didn't think about this until later, but it is possible that a single man on a "date" with a married couple could be more intimidated than he first realized. There is always that uncomfortable "Will the husband get jealous and try to fight" thought. Or another thing is that he may just not be able to get past the fact that there is another (naked?) man possibly going to be in this situation. I have never been in a situation where another man was involved, and I believe that I would have a difficult time getting past that. Even if he was just watching and not participating, I would have a hard time with it. Thank you Destinez, I appreciate the warm welcome.

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Roguebiker, welcome to the forums!

We just had a single male "no show" several months ago. It does seem to happen often. Get yer ass to Wisconsin!

MrD

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
I haven't read all the posts, but I would guess that many guys do chicken out because they don't feel that the woman will really show up. I have been stood up in the past on a regular date, much less a date for "swinging". I suppose others are just playing mind games. They make it difficult for those of us that are for real.

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Maybe it works for them in 1 out of every 100? Maybe those one liners or one worded e-mails work too. You know... the ones that say Hi or wanna?

Single males.... If you really have no idea what to say... instead of blowing it with garble, read the whole profile (novel idea would be to read it more than once if needed) , make sure you fit the preferences, and then take the time to write something interesting as if you were writing a friend. I bet those will get you further..... First impressions set the stage...

If you stand someone up, there is no reason to think that person is gonna forget just because you can't pay attention. LOL! If you have memory dysfunction, read your mail history before sticking your foot in your mouth again. Of course, the married "single" males usually can't afford to keep mail history I bet.

One last thing... Don't think that single fems and couples in your area do not communicate together. We do often and your reputation will make or break you!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We always think it amusing when they contact us again after months have passed. Like we are going to forget they were a no show.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We definitely have something in common. I must admit that many single males seem to be satisfied with just getting a date, and they disappear as soon as you say OK. I don't give second chances, or I should say extremely rare to.

What's really funny is when someone that has done it in the past waits a good 8 months or so, and then they write to you like they have never talked to you before. Makes me scratch my head????? ROFL!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven, I hear you. I was always the one that stood up for single men, and I still stand by the fact that there ARE good, honest single men out there. But man oh man, they are the vast exception to the rule. For us, we look at certain things. But in truth, we always have a plan B....we pretty much would not expect him to show up. It seems that once you agree to meet they have fulfilled the "could have had her" fantasy and are gone. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Start   391 to 400 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out