Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
True that! You are absolutely correct, the bad ones (usually married cheaters and not even single men, aint that about a bitch) definately give the entire group a bad reputation.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Haha stop making me perv his pics at 6:00 in the morning lol. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm with shelly on that one, come knock on my hotel room door would you?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
male who knows could have been both. But by the looks of your pictures they are dumb asses, I do know that much. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
topic should been:

"Why is it that people chicken out"

As many have said it on here it is just not males but females and couples who back out at the last minute with no excuse. Just as allot of wannabe males our on here so are there plenty couples who just love to chat and collect pictures.

as maybe_just_maybe posted in another thread: 'Screen, screen, screen then screen some more'

good advise

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
While I think that is a great idea frank, I know my limitions on both my time, of which I seem to have less and less, and my experience which is little at this point. So for now until that would be in my comfort zone I will leave it to others. We have not had a problem meeting others so far and since our "play time" is limited it has worked out so far. Was just trying to point out there are not M&G's everywhere.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
that would be great if there were any around here frank. The only one in the area stopped doing them right about the time we joined sls. So meet and greets are not in the equation for us.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
I've not been given much opportunity but when i have i've followed through. One time i was contacted to get together with a couple. The hubby did all the contact work, so i followed the intructions given...i.e. directions to the general neighborhood, wait at a particular gas station, make phone call, all which i did. Then i get a call back that it's a no-go! After doing everything asked, driving 20 miles at a late time of night, it was all shot down. When i get home there's a nasty mail from the wife accusing me of chickening out!!! Obviously, there was something going on between the two of them but it sure was a downer after getting excited about a meeting then it not happening. I know when and if i'm asked i meet!! Even if there's no guarantee of sex the first time. Never know what can happen!!!

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
raven,

it's not just single guys that balk at a vanillia M&G. We've had plenty of couples that say "if you're not going to fuck us we don't want to meet"... my response to that is "what if you're ugly".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thanks Red and Bandit,

I had a meet and greet scheduled this week at Starbucks, but .... again at the last minute he cancelled. At least he sent an e-mail, but he had the number to call to get the exact location which would have been a better way to cancel. I kinda figure he wasn't happy that I wanted a vanilla meet first before going any further. His loss if that's the case.

Why do single males think the meet and greet process is unnecessary? If everything clicks, it part of the foreplay.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out