Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we find that singles will show up if its just me, its when Jay is involved that they get the attitude. Like in another thread, alot of singles are more into a "dating" type relationship vs. just fucking. I'm not saying all are so do not mis-interpret me. But I have found that quite a few are like that......I usually know when they ask me key questions like "do you play alone" and "is hubby going to be there" or the ultimate...."I don't mind if the hubby TAGS ALONG"...he doesn't tag anywhere mofo lol. So here in this area yeah, you can get single men as long as you are by yourself.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
No worries leglover, and thanks all the same for your compliments too. :)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
If I lived close enough to 4Playlovers I definitely wouldn't chicken out! :)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
leglover, we have had that happen to us so many times we have lost count. Still, we have met some great SMs and these winners more than make up for the jerks. But still it pisses us off royally every time it happens, it is not something you can ever get used to.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
It was his loss my friend, his loss. Keep encouraged, we think you are the bomb dot com!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thats some nice bread.....better make Tort's oatmeal bread though. KIDDING, kidding!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Haha you are something else Mr. Scott

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
i want to be the meat in a tort, sehlly sandwhich.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
He is absolutely right. Jay and I both know the type of look the other is into and we mention them to each other. I can honestly tell you that out of 20 single male profiles he mentions to me I will usually reject 18 on looks. Yes, I know I may be vain. But I know what I like and I'm not here to fuck someone that does not sexually turn me on. The other 2. Well, I'll be straight. I'll start talking with them and I get one or the other: Either he is going to show me something new and rock my world like no other because he is super cock or he says I'm married, hope you don't have a problem with that. In the over 2 years in the lifestyle I have become friends with 4 single men. Actually 5. But he went to another couple and proceeded to give every detail of our time together so he then got the heave ho. In 2 years. So I understand Jammie your frustration however do NOT blame the husbands and accuse them of being insecure and jealous. It is as much the wife looking at the pics and reading the profile and saying no thank you. Its just easier to blame the man I suppose.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Jammie,

You don't have to click on the email to read it. They might have read it your letter and said, " You have got to be kidding me!" This way they don't want and email back and hope you just go away. I know we have told some no thank you and then here comes the on slaught of, "But, why's?" Then I hear oh well this musty be the male and is just afraid of another male. People also can see you message look at your profile and say<" Thank you, but not so much!!" Have we played with singles mae and female? YEP, but just not all the time sort as a rare thing. So I don't want to hear the, "texas the men are two insecure to allow another man to lick and suck and please his lady. " Look at your profile and pictures? You have got to be freaking kidding me, beause I know you have emailed us in the past. Why come off with the jealous husband shit?? The single males are so very quick to blame the husband. It sort of takes two when you married to make a decsion. Look you are not even rolling up on a 4 on the 0 to 10(best) scale. So maybe it's the woman as well? Maybe you are not cutting the bill for the womens taste? So the quick easy way out is to bash the husband!! I have agreed to some single males for Shelly. Then again there have far more that she said, "No I don't thinks so." I look for singles for her and out of 20 she will kick back around 18-19 of them. Then when she chats with them and they start to do that same ole shit of telling her how they are going to show her something new it's like,"bye, bye" Most times for us it's when Shelly starts to chat with the sinlge male and finds that the guy is a total loser and passes. Or we come to find out it's a married male playing alone without permission. So we don't do that, not for females or males. So all this crap from single males proclaiming we are the anti-single males blockers is mostly BULLSHIT... For us it's like this; 1. You are not goodlooking for Shelly's taste.. We are picky and that's to bad..

2. Present your self as a safe and secure person. I am not letting my wife just be around and nut case. No date rapes here..

3. Be who you say you are. No cheating spouse, and have pictures.

4. Somebody that can hold a converstation and not be full of himself. FWB are far more better then wham bam thank ..

5. Just plain honest with us. If you can not be honest with us then how the do you want me to trust you with sex? Where you might have something, like HIV,STDs and or anything like that. Yes safe sex is always mentioned, but it is very easy to smear a little fluid on a cut or something as a trasmitttion point.

Yep, this is long and oh well, Just tired of hearing that the husbands are so to blame because the single male can't get laid here. Wait this is a swingers(wife swap ) site right? Sinlges are just human toys that are played with like anyone else here. So don't get pissed if you are the one like in school that always get picked last or not picked at all. JMO

Jay

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out