Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110352
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   352 to 361 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kevin, I'm sorry about that. I think you are smoking hot and she is a dumb ass, for the record. Tort, depends on the man. If I am attracted to him and there is chemistry I prefer more slow, "intimate" as you were, sex. I love missionary and looking into his eyes, all of that shit lol. If we meet them at the club though and its that kind of hook up no, I just want to fuck.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
How True to The Fact. If I had a wish it would be for all the guys to become lovers to there Ladies.

End to the couple with the guy that is dragged along to watch TV. while the lady's resourcefulness brings her to think all men are cold / frigid and only a lady can get her hot. It could bring a day when single ladies sign up on this sight to get the ultimate experience she can take with her and guide her lover. Finally, end to the guy that just wants to "bust his nut". imagine a real interactive man able to dive into the unknown adventures of the sexy "Lady".... Kevin

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
ok, and I certainly thank you for that info. I am beginning to understand a few additional things now. I sure do appreciate the advise. And I have un blocked my profile. and am eagerly awaiting the change in activity. thanks again. All suggestions and advise is accepted and appreciated. thanks again. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
"Not sure how single males can be of referral for me when I'm seeking females and couples."

Let me give you some examples-

1. I have several couples I see on a regular basis. Sometimes they will ask to bring a friend with me at the last minute. While I have a list of qualified men to help me, sometimes people can't jump at a moment's notice. So, I am always looking for other qualified men to add to my list.

2. There is an overwhelming demand for gang bangs, but there are simply not enough qualified men to meet the demand. I strongly recommend that you seek out and join your local gang bang club. We are always looking for qualified men to help us.

3. Contrary to popular belief, there is an overwhelming demand for single males. Unfortunately, only 10-15% of the men in the market have the appropriate skills. Sometimes the market is hesitant to sift through the chaff in order to find some wheat. That is why they contact very active men like me to find the men they want. I can't contact and interview you if you have me blocked.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3577 posts)
Sugardaddy,

Uriah's right. You'd have to make friends in the swing lifestyle, and that would include single males. Lots of single men come to this claiming they're interested in friendship, but state they're looking only for couples and females - those guys are definitely here only for the sex. If you're here for friendship, that would include other single guys... they can help a lot ESPECIALLY the ones who've had more experience and can recommend you to others if they see you're worthy. That's one feature SLS should improve on IMHO. I mean, single straight men block other single men with the assumption that maybe if another single man contacts them it's a sexual approach. It's not always the case. What SLS should have is a feature to block Single BI/BiCurious men & Block Single Straight Men (selecting both will block all). You know? Am I talking too much? Anywho, yes, single men in the lifestyle can be your best hangout buddies. Don't block them.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
Well, I can certainly change that in a heartbeat. But not sure that is the answer. Not sure how single males can be of referral for me when I'm seeking females and couples. However, I have no problem unblocking and checking out what might become of it. thanks. Hope it helps.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Sugardaddy-

I see one thing that you are doing wrong, right off the bat. You block single males. Many of your best swing friends will come from referrals, including single males who are looking for some help with their swing friends. Since you block us, there is no way that we can contact you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3577 posts)
I posted this several days ago in another forum and it went nearly un noticed. So I thought I'd post it here and see what replies come of it.

Ok, Here's my Bitch of the day or many days……

I'm not complaining, however I will say my success on this site is nearly zero, compared to other sites. And believe it or not, this is the only site I have paid for. All the other sites I'm listed on I'm a free member, and have had much better results.

I can certainly understand how most folks here are getting so frustrated with this site and the people on it. And I don't really think its all the single males fault either. I can understand the frustrations the single male goes through, as it seems couples toss them off without any respect, ( as not answering e-mail etc. etc.) In addition, I have been reading about the male that doesn't show up. Well, I can attest to many couples and females that don't show up either. So maybe bashing the single male isn't really a good idea. And I'm sure I'm not alone in being the only single male that was ever stood up. Oh, I understand there may be a few things that would prevent a meet from time to time. But at the last minute, and when its too late to turn back, isn't the way to go about it.

Seems everybody "claims" they want to meet", they say no limits, and also brag about how ready and horny they are, and will meet anybody anywhere anytime, and do anything. BUT, when it actually comes down to real meeting they nearly ALL have some last minute stoppage. Like, “Oh, I got called in to work,…. Or… the kids got sick,…. or relatives came to visit, or….. something so far out, that when one thinks about it, it can be seen right through to be a fake excuse. Why do they let things go so far, then just quit and cop out.? If they are really interested in meeting, wouldn't it be so much more polite to say in the beginning the truth and get on with it, instead of the lame excuses. Or even early on in the chat or e-mail, say, “Sorry, thanks but no thanks. When if they ever do answer mail. And that's another thing, here on this site. I'm on several other sites and they have a set percentage of your incoming mail they require you to answer, even if its a, “Sorry, thanks, but no thanks.”. And if you are getting rude and or send repeated harassment mail. They will boot you off the site permanently. And to report it to the site admin, all ya gotta do, is tell the admin and that offending member is either blocked or cut off the site entirely. No hassles.

5 and a half years member. I sent more than 290 emails out. Only 11 return mails. 4 actual face to face meets. 2 play dates. Both were fantastic too. I've been stood up no less than 22 times. 3 from one individual 5 from one other.

Now I know, I'm not a looker like a movie star, but not ugly neither. And each of the email I sent out, I met all of the qualification requirements listed on the profiles. i.e. age, distance, single, male, pic included, interests listed, etc. etc. I also never sent out any rude, harassing nor nasty emails. I always explained the shared interests listed, and never did a one liner or smug email.

I know there will certainly be some smart ass on here that will answer “Aww , don't get your panties in an uproar, and don't get like a crybaby, and quit your wining, or go to those other sites.” But, in closing, I will ask all of you this. WTF are you all doing here any way.? isn't this a site to meet and play.?

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Yes, we have fun at meet and greets. Honestly for us its usually a way to hang out with friends in a more laid back atmosphere. Not all are open to single men but we have been to a few that are!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'd say there are two things:

1. Many single males aren't really swingers. They just say they are and try their best to fit in... but when it comes to it, they're scared for some reason or another. You know, "talk the talk, but can't walk the walk".

2. They're only after the pictures and if lucky, the videos too. Many of these "collectors" don't care for meeting and will play along until they have what they want.

There are single women like that too. I've heard many stories.

Me, I used to chicken out a lot, so I know. Back in the 90's when I started using AOL, I'd talk with the very few who would accept me and I'd ruin it by not meeting them. I wanted to be a part of it, but I had so many worries. I found out that it took me a long time to get comfortable enough with the couple and most couples, while not being pushy, weren't wanting to waste their time with me.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(347 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   352 to 361 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out