Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 51  Next »
341 to 350 of 509
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, it is a bummer. We are mostly couple/couple but we don't rule out singles if there is chemistry and they are cool. But they are very hard to find indeed.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Maybe because we're in an area that is close to NYC, dunno. But there are out there and there are a lot of them."

Must be pretty lady...there are single men here, do not get me wrong. However most are not what I am looking for. The vast majority are not what I am looking for actually...most are much older than myself or are not in good physical condition at all.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
In his defense and now that I'm not annoyed, he did have a good reason to bow out. Hush up rings, yes he did lol. She disagrees. LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
How can a guy pass you up? I a guy don't want to meet you, he doesn't need to play with you."

Thank you! I appreciate that.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Ring2s-

Just be patient, keep looking, and don't settle for anything short of what you want. Sometimes it pays off to wait.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
Ur.. . I have been seeking a tall single guy who is in shape and can play on weekends for the last 6 months. You are correct there a plenty of single men just no many who fit to what I am seeking.

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
DMRB-

I got into the Lifestyle years ago when I was invited to a gang bang in Nashville; people liked what they saw; and they told others that I was a qualified male. You see, there is an incredible demand for qualified single males; however, a lot of single males on the market don't qualify.

The absolute worse thing that a single male can do to try to get into the Lifestyle is to contact women and couples. Let them come to you.

The second worse thing is to advertise publicly in a Forum like this that you are unsuccessful. This is a red flag that you need to be trained, which few are willing to do.

So, how do you advertise? If you live close to a major city, there will be a swing club there that probably hosts gang bangs. If you are in fact nice looking and have basic social skills, you will stand out at the gang bangs and people will talk. Soon, they will be coming to you.

Let the market come to you.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
I dont know why single men are not having any luck. I myself as a single male, is looking to get into swinging with couples, but as of yet, have had no luck. I dont know what it is, maybe the messages that I send to people are coming off wrong. Im trying to find out what I can do to join a couple. I dont have a Girlfriend, or Wife waiting in the wings, im single, willing, and ready to mingle. If you guys have any tips that can help a single guy out, then by all means let me know, either on the forums or thorough my mailbox.

Manassas Park VA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I will tell you why some single males chicken out. Most of the time its because they are just plan liars and usually have a wife or girlfriend kicking around somewhere. When I was part of a couple we did have a few males back out at the last minute. Always an excuse and we end up finding out they were in a relationship that their other half didn't know they were swinging. Then there are other males that chicken out because of some of peoples profiles. Have you read some of the couples profiles? Rules about everything. I know everyone has boundaries and everyone should respect them but how can you have fun with all the rules. I've also noticed that it seems like some couples want the single male to pay for everything. The dinner,nite on the town, all the drinks and the hotel if we all hit it off. I understand its a privilege to even be considered by a couple but why is it that my pocket is the one that's empty at the end of the nite? I don't know, I think I may be having bad luck since I'm the new single guy around here. LOL

Kannapolis NC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
And that would be such a loss:-(

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ... 51  Next »
341 to 350 of 509
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.