Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heehee you are correct! The same person who disappeared yesterday spent much time complaining and whining about how couples do not give single men a chance and how so many no show....its kind of ironic LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hello Friends-

I just scanned the last 15 or so posts and thought it would be appropriate to inject the following moral:

"Anyone who whines at any time about any thing is likely to be a no show".

Just my experience!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
Oh okay. No, I have to be in a certain mood for the bad boy lol. They tend to be cocky and get on my nerves lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Okay, I have to add one here. I did not have a no show per se...but I was ready to set up a playdate and I think I have a "coulda had her" episode LMAO. When I said okay, I'll contact you first thing in the morning and we'll set something up for Sat. night (last night) he said sure thing, and thats the last I have heard from him. I think its funny lol. He was whining about couples never actually wanting to meet and he is the one that did it. Funny lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
But see, in afterthought Tort...they would want to talk and be all smushy smushy. Then you'd get mad.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Now thats erotic. You are a freaky deaky you are! Heehee.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
YOU GOT YOURSELF A DEAL SISTER!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Heehee bad girl. I most certainly do not. Toys are made of silicone. Until I have $15,000 I am silicone free lol. But again, thats just me and I am a notoriously picky bitch. Hence the nickname Diva I suppose LOL. But again, this is what makes the ls so awesome, the sheer diversity of it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
When I'm in bed with you I'm a dirty slut who likes to fuck other guys, not a lady who wants lots of eye contact and gentle kisses. That's Christian's job. "

Oooh not this Mexican! Notice to all gentlemen LOL. I am an eroticism JUNKIE. If I am attracted to you and you turn me on look, kiss, lick, nibble away baby. Heehee. I see your point Tort and of course, we are all here to be pleased in ways that please us. But with me, I'm not a dildo and do not want men to treat me as such. And to me its about the entire experience of which "fucking" is just a small part. I'm into foreplay, eroticism, roleplay, the whole enchilada. LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
" but some guys just obviously aren't up to it. "

Must be those west coast guys you be talkin about there Cap'n

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   341 to 350 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out