Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110322
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   322 to 331 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It sounds more like it's the people you are dealing with. I know I've had my fair share of no shows both single females and couples. It would be great if everyone that said they wanted to meet actually showed, but I guess we don't live in a perfect world.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
I have always been able to meet couples or singles when arranged. If I'm running late, at least I have their cell to call and say so. I think those who don't show weren't really swingers, just flakes. I've have several couples who didn't show up either with no calls or emails saying sorry we couldn't make it, just nothing ever again. So this is not just a single male issue but couples and females as well. It's just a sad part of the lifestyle. I find that some are so disrepectful toward others. But what can you do? Just get over it and move on.

Buda TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
twbandit. hey, you got it right. everybody should expect to see something a lil different than themselves. after all is that what this is all about. Yes, seems this site is for a bunch of dreamer teasers and wannabees. However I keep looking. I did meet one great gal here a long time ago. Maybe it'll happen again... And you Keep it up and enjoy vegas. I will be taking a trip soon as well, but the location is not yet decided, maybe the New England states. Been west and south. think I'll do some northern seafood places... And I'll not be a no show, or cop out at the last minute.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Just a short note to thank Uriah, and Nyboricua for their trememdous advise on making changes that would increase my chances for meeting folks .... real folks on this site. Here are the results...... Well, it's been 22 days since I made the recommended changes, and I really got to tell ya the action is nearly overwhelming. I sent out 28 more emails to profiles that are seeking the EXACT criteria and category that I fit into. And here is what happened,. 28 mail outs 3 read, 2 answered and 2 no shows when things were set to meet. So I guess it really doesn't matter. I'm thinking it's maybe something in the water around here. looks like big talkers, but no real meet and doers... But thanks any ways. I'll just keep doing this site just for fun grins and giggles, and do the other sites for real skin to skin meets and real live people friends.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
I have a girlfriend and I don't know why any male would chicken out. I would be there in a heart beat to bump and grind! :)

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Uriah, such a good point. And so much so that it's in our profile: No Whiney Men!

We've had good luck with MFMs so far. I generally go for bad boys in a crowd, or at a party, but for true MFM experiences, it seems the "gentleman on the outside/freak when I get you naked" guy works the best! And they can be whatever you want them to be at the time, if they're creative.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
"complaining and whining"

Hey now I am not doing that well at least not yet !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Heehee you are correct! The same person who disappeared yesterday spent much time complaining and whining about how couples do not give single men a chance and how so many no show....its kind of ironic LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hello Friends-

I just scanned the last 15 or so posts and thought it would be appropriate to inject the following moral:

"Anyone who whines at any time about any thing is likely to be a no show".

Just my experience!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
Oh okay. No, I have to be in a certain mood for the bad boy lol. They tend to be cocky and get on my nerves lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   322 to 331 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out