Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1 ...  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  ... 51  Next »
322 to 331 of 507
User Details are only visible to members.
I can be a level headed nymphomaniac! LOL

Oh boy, If that is not a crock of.... Oh, it's my baby.. You tell em babe.... Just watch for the lighting bolt near the Laptop sexy.. J/K Kisses babe

Jay

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Thank you Tall! That is very kind of you to say. And again, be patient. We have all had bad experiences...you just try and make sure the good outweighs the bad.

and I always thought you were a sexy sex freak :)"

I can be a level headed nymphomaniac! LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
"You seem to be a very nice woman and very level headed."

and I always thought you were a sexy sex freak :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I am sure glad he showed up lost.You deserve all tghe fun and pleasure you can get.You seem to be a very nice woman and very level headed.You must be ajoy to be with.I think you write excellent posts.You seem to understand most points of view on here wether from a single male, female or a couple. I hope you had a wonderful time last night. tall

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Well I met with my married friend last night. Yes, he showed up in more ways than one lol. So no, not all married men playing alone are cheaters and yes, they do show up.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
If I wasn't as far away as I am I would say please , please contact me. The Mrs. is really hot and I sure the hell would show up!

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
shell I agree, my favorite playmate is actually a married male that plays alone. His wife is a lovely lady that just doesn't want to be in the lifestyle but she is fine with him playing. I however will not play with a married man unless I know for sure that she is ok with it and that requires meeting with her as well.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
"If the guy can post a five mile run time in 40 min. or less, in a race, he is at least physically up for hours of play time. Just think - if this would be the requirement before male is granted a membership to this site"

Ha- Ha- Ha I can see by plenty of profiles many couples couldn't even walk 5 miles so maybe they shouldn't be granted memberships !

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
MOST do. Not all. 2 weeks ago I had a drink with a married man who plays alone (and we do know his wife). I am meeting up with him tomorrow night. So do not think that ALL single men or all men who play alone are creaps. They aren't.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Answer to the question: because they (single,married playing single,something else) have no idea. Talk/Chat is always cheap. Getting into a physical relationship even NSA requires a guy that is real inside and out. If the guy can post a five mile run time in 40 min. or less, in a race, he is at least physically up for hours of play time. Just think - if this would be the requirement before male is granted a membership to this site K

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  ... 51  Next »
322 to 331 of 507
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.