Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110322
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   322 to 331 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shells, if I can ever get out to Texas, we'll see what we can do about changing that opinion. ;)

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
I'm not very happy with single males right now. If they would not talk so much shit and not show they would not have the bad reputation they carry.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Maybe Single males are not treated equally or even very well. The truth is that single males are not highly regarded here on a swinger site and for good reasons I'm sure but to continue to de-value, and dis-respect 50% of the population categorically (again I know that you all have very good reasons to do so) and then expect them to act in either a considerate or or respectful manner is rather surprising. In our country and most of the civilized world there is an expectancy of mutual benefit and respect as in quid pro quo. The single men on here who come up to your standards of acceptaibility have something exceptional to offer and should not be taken for granted as ordinary males can often be. This is just and observation not a judgement as I live in a glass house like many others

La Habra CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
It happens, trust me lol. You hear singles say "I'd never bow out" but it happens LOL.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Well my sexy Shell I want more than "SOME lost" I want allot !!

I would say 'ALL' but I know I have to leave some for your other half :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Aaaah...I was hoping you would say you would get SOME lost. My bad! LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I am always, you know how hard it is when everyone wants some ! I am in such popular demand I just sometimes get lost :) lol

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I thought you said you were confused!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Well there 4playlovers it's been 775 days since you OP hope your still not having the same results.

I have not chickened out as of yet ! Maybe delayed as 'M' will say :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I have chickend out because the whole bi thang has me shaky"

Heehee. All you have to do is from jump be straight with the fact that you will play with the wife but you are not bisexual and he'd better keep his hands and cock off of your body. There is no need for you to be nervous, it is a common misconception that because one is bi they want ALL people of their same gender. My friend who is interested in the ls will not go with Jay and I to the club...why? Because she is afraid of being raped by all of those bi women in the bathroom lol. Because you know, bi women want ALL other women on the planet. Just relax, I doubt he would rape you lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... More 
Start   322 to 331 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out