Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why_is_it_the_single_males_chicken_out
« Prev  1 ...  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  ... 56  Next »
322 to 331 of 554
User Details are only visible to members.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, princess its an opinion forum.

Its not a stalk a total stranger forum.

Any time you want to give an opinion on a thread topic, don't hold back. The grown ups figured out you had some issue with me days ago.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
OK

'disagree with a spoiled little princess type"

now what ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Hey 9, if you REALLY want to stand out and draw attention, disagree with a spoiled little princess type. You will get all the attention, personal attacks and such you can tolerate, LOL....

Glad to help you out bro, Keep on swingin'

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Just because you know her and like her doesn't mean its' okay for her to harrass somebody neither of you know.

How would you feel about it if I took personal umbrage over something she said and spent several days following her from thread to thread calling her names, making personal attacks on her, not because I wanted to talk about the topics, but because I wanted to "get even" because she had the temerity to disagree with me on a topic on a public forum?

If I did that, (and I did not,) you would call me an @$$hole.

What I did was I stated that I think people should respond to emails GENERALLY out of politeness. Which started a $#!+storm of personal attacks and ratpacking by people old enough to know better than to behave like kids on a playground.

All I have done is return attack for attack. I didn't start it and I didn't keep it going. I have tried to deflate the whole situation too.

Does your friend go to these lengths with EVERYBODY who disagrees with her on the only topic she has addressed- IE, the one that incited her $#!+storm- people who don't respond to emails? If so, I guess she is busy 24 -7.

Over in the groups the same thread is going but most people there are agreeing that its polite to give a reply GENERALLY.

In the world we live in, not everybody is going to agree with everybody else. You can deal with t that or you can act obsessive and crazy. I don't see much sense in the latter.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Hey the personal attacks & the 'threads being started' just about me do not really bother me -- it just makes me stand out more than I do now, when people try to find out whom the topic is about. So in essence you seem to be doing me a favor I would say. So keep up the great work :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
How do we know what she is? She has followed me from thread to thread for days, never talking about the topics, just making personal attacks. I E cyber stalking.

If she has a problem with me, she needs to take it up with me, instead of wasting everybody's time and bandwidth on her personal obsessions.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Facts are what the facts are Blueboy. Any intelligent human who wants can go back and look at the threads and see who makes comments on the topics and who just takes potshots never adressing the topics at all.

Blueboy, If you feel hurt because I have a difference of opinion than you do, well your old enough to get over yourself. I could care less if our opinions differ. We're people, not robots. Its a public opinion forum. If people disagreeing with you bothers you, maybe you should not frequent them?

And for 9 in Baltimore, no harm no foul. I will be glad to leave you alone if you lay off the personal attacks, and you seem to have. I don't know you, I don't have a grudge against you and I am not some 23 year old club rat with nothing better to do than harrass or cyberstalk total strangers because they had the temerity to disagree with me.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
LOL Dixie!!

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Nine...

Your wasting your breath with this guy. Granted, he came on here with the honest intentions of posting his opinion. Yet, when someone goes to refute something he's said either cause he's wrong and/or a little misguided in how he phrases something, he starts with the wise cracking of insults.

Now he has the audacity to complain when his chickens come home to roost all over these threads. I've given him reason to cry/complain and will continue to do so until he backs up off of me. I've read his crying posts everywhere how everybody is attacking him from post to post and all he's trying to do is stay on topic...bullshit!

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Dixie here,

Funny you should mention the Mason Dixon Line. Our house sits on it; it runs thru the front door. The guy who built the place was a nutter.

That's kinda why I picked our name.

Anyway, this anecdote is in the interest of finding common ground between North and South. Every night I go to sleep deep in the heart of Dixie, but the first thing I do every morning after I get out of bed is go take a dump in Pennsylvania.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  28.1  29.1  30.1  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  ... 56  Next »
322 to 331 of 554
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.