Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 709111032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have only been in the lifestyle since Jan 3 - but i have had this happen to me more times than I care to mention and soooo over it! Also if they show up not being ANYTHING like their pic!!! I update my pics every couple months so that I am current - for goodness sake do the same thing or don't be on here. Fair is fair and why lie about it or deceive people. If you dont intend to meet people join a webcam sex site! this is one subject that ticks me off royally.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Some do. cheaters /married or some other excuse, but for me beening single is because that's my life style, I am on this site due to it was recommented to me. So I pay my way. As for getting to meet other singles / couples it is a hit or miss for me I have better or more action so to speak outside of the ls just the way it is. I have no problem with it. just saying or my two cents worth.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Standing up a woman or couple as a single male should be a lifestyle felony.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Hmm... Come to think of it, how do you define a nice guy when your interaction is just for a few hours? Anyone can act nice for a few hours. Who knows what that person is in real life?

I always say, unless you spend 24 hours over a significant period of time, its very hard to know who's what.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Amen to that Tim. I'm a nice guy, but I'll say it like it is and be assertive if necessary. That's gotten me very far here. I'm merely being myself.

I think that quote stems from letting people walk all over you for being too phony. E.G. pretending too much.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
It's been my experience that nice guys stay rather busy....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
My husband is one of the nicest guys I know... and my son is being raised as one as well. We tell him that Nice Guys are winners before the game even starts!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
As Green Day said it "Nice Guys Finish Last".

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Nic,

Easily more than 5/10 supposedly single guys who are married or attached. We always ask 'why is a good looking guy like you unattached' and get some laughable replies at about the same time that they say they 'prefer' to meet/play during the day. Even funnier are those who we ask if they can host at their place and some replies have been 'my place is too small' 'how would I explain who you were to my neighbors (as in wife lol)' 'I have neighbors and the walls are thin so they would hear your lady' as though a single guy has to ever worry about that.

Comical but after the comedic relief really tiring.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I haven't had much of a problem lately with no-shows. Of course that could be because I haven't set up a meet with a local SM in several years. No one has sparked my interest enough to do so.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out