Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Why is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most of the losers who back out never had intentions of meeting in the first place. There are allot of fakes flakes and jerk offs on this site. We have had best luck at house parties and club events. Sometimes I see new people who look scared and out of place. I remember we were like that before. Talking to them dont seem to help. Think maybe it just takes time.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Being stood-up is never fun no matter when or where or which gender. If you're say to anyone I'll belly up, then commit. If you don't want to belly up, then don't commit.

Benton Harbor MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I've seen single females not show. Same for couples. People are people regardless of their living situation. Motivations for not showing will run the gambit. However, I've rarely felt as uncomfortable as being on a first meet date with someone that I have NO interest in. Buck up and get through it with kindness and class is the only respectable thing to do. I can see how folks wouldn't want to experience that. Truthfully though, whether it is swinging or vanilla life experiences, it is when we are uncomfortable that we are actually growing, learning and living. Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.

Lynn Haven FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
DaveL33: Don't knock yourself. I am sure you're really fun and not like some who think they are so fucking hot and cute and can't even make a girl cum! Welcome to the Forums!....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3667 posts)
Welcome to the fora Central MA Dood!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8739 posts)
I would not back out! There are a lot of people not looking for single males and a lot of parties that do not include single males. I might not be the best looking guy in the world but I'm fun!! I would never not show up. I won't 'chicken out'! I haven't had the pleasure of trying to meet couples or singles on here. Say hi to me! :)

E Brookfield MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well, never having set up a date with a single guy, I can't speak about other single guys from experience. *chuckle*

I have had a fair amount of flaking by couples, and a lot of flaking from single ladies. It surely is annoying when that happens, but thankfully many haven't flaked.

I have always shown up as planned. I had one occasion where it was kind of nip and tuck for a bit. I was traveling two hours from home and a couple midway on the trip wanted to meet for a get-acquainted coffee date. Neither of us knew each other and they were unwilling to exchange phone numbers, which was of course their privilege. Since I have an air card for my laptop, the plan was that I would chat with them on SLS once I got to their area. Well guess what, I get there (an hour away from home) and realize I'd left my air card at home! I quickly went looking for a wireless connection, found one at a coffee shop and got on-line. Though this delayed things, we did indeed have our coffee date. That's the closest I ever came to missing a date.

Little Creek DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
WOW all kinds of new people posting. One of you I will personally say yes he always shows up and can deliver.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
I have no idea why other single males chicken out. I feel if I'm given a chance to meet a great couple I'm going to show. I know that couples sometimes have to get sitters or just make the time available in order to keep the date with the single male and out of respect for the couple the single male should show. If he can't make it he should at least have the common courtesy to call at least a day a head of the day they're supposed to meet so the couple can make other plans.

Salem WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
After reading some of the posts (granted not all of them) I haven't seen yet where someone has suggested being more diligent in the art of reading the kinds of words, phrases and placement of words used in a profile and whether the person has more than one cert. Anyone can sign up for a second membership and give themselves a cert.

If you take the time to do that I can guarantee you will start to have more success in choosing those real males over the fake ones.

If you host a party and want 20 people to show up would you only invite 20? No, because there will be no shows. further just like the other gentleman said, it comes down to a numbers game with all of us. If there are more single men the single women on the site you really have to pay attention to the type of profile you are reading and not the fake pics.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out