Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol@vrb....you dig up a year old thread just to bash single guys....again?

Why so bitter sweetie?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That's like asking why do men have brown eyes?

Because they are full shit.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
1) Single females do not actually exist under the age of about 40 - they are actually couples with a SF profile. Red Flag for dishonesty.

2) Single Males stood you up? With her as bait?

These men have a serious crack habit - ignore them. Select better.

Pensacola Beach FL

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Yeah, true, couples tent to try to hook up with the hottest guy....which is fine...but they do not realize that hot guy is trying also hook up with the hottest female. When he does, poof, he does not chicken out, he just did what you just did.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's had the same experience as Taranis. I'm guessing they just blanket message the single males who come up in a search, and only talk to their hottest responder. I've had two couples pull this same stunt in the last month. It's a bit frustrating, but I'm not holding it against the rest of the couples out there - in any group, there's someone doing their very best to ruin it for the rest.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Taranis-

Delete the "Invisible Swingers" from your Friends List and ignore them.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2790 posts)
So, what is the correct etiquette for dealing with couples who go poof and dissapear after they contact you FIRST and you say you are interested and they apparently chicken out or decide they changd their minds without not letting you know anything?

Because I have a pair of these ' invisible swingers' on my friends list on IM and I don't know if I should just delete them without saying anything or send them a polite note saying, "Hey, since I have not heard from you since you contacted me, I am gonna assume you don't want to communicate or play and delete you from my friends list. No offense intended. "

I like to be polite about such things, even when dealing with disrespectful assholes.

If I, as a single male who never dodged a meet in YEARS of swinging, had a nickel for every couple who flaked out on me after contacting me FIRST, well, I could afford plastic surgery and I would have six pack abs a strange hairline like Steven Seagal and a larger johnson thanks to the tummy tuck and probably a sports car with the money left over after the surgeries....

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I think that a single guy would chicken out in my opinion not be willing to share his female with another man. I have always shown for encounters with couples as well as single females."

Well, whether or not my husband is present...he would never share HIS female regardless. Because I am not his in the first place. Any single male that had that attitude has issues and would be next'd due to the possibility of drama :0).

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Some men lie about themselves to get you interested so much so that when it is time to meet, they forgot that they are not 6'2 210 with a six pack abs.. more like 5'6 with a beer keg and dont want you to see them."

This is SOOOOO much the truth. Although I am finding that women can be as big the culprit, except in a different way. I asked a woman how she was feelng and before I knew it I knew how many playmates she has, how well she fucks them, that they can't out fuck her...I was like "so...did the dr put you on antibiotics?" LOL. Female/female competition is as annoying as the man with the 40" cock that can fuck for 3 days straight.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Some men get gun shy after it is all said and done.

Some men lie about themselves to get you interested so much so that when it is time to meet, they forgot that they are not 6'2 210 with a six pack abs.. more like 5'6 with a beer keg and dont want you to see them.

Some men... well their wives may not let them out to go cheat LOL

Some are just assholes that like to play games. or god forbid... is some kid with dads credit card.. It happens

Me personally when a meet happens, I am always early and if the couple is late, I just leave..

Seen ur profile, the pics look nice, u think you are too nice looking u scare the poor guys off? LOL

Greendale WI

Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 457   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out