Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 469   End
User Details are only visible to members.
While there are more single men who some make it worse than others, the numbers are even across the board. There are single women who back out as well, even couples, who have 2nd thoughts when comes to meeting, especially newbies. For the couples it's considered cold feet, the women is protecting herself, and for single guys, it's posers. It's unfortunate it happens to anybody. But ask any experienced swinger, there has probably been a time they have been stood up or somebody backed out (ie. car problems, had to work, no babysitter, etc.). Sometimes you never hear from these people again for whatever reason. It's something that in the lifestyle you have to deal with especially in meeting someone in a personal (1-1, 2-1, 2-1) setting.

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
All I can say is WOW!!

I hear this read this post from a lot of couples and I can not for the life of me understand why single men do not show up or at the very least call.

It is such a PITA (pain in the ass), for the sincere one's to prove that we are different from the one's that have ruined it for the single guy.

Hang in there and if you ever come to the Chicago area, I promise to show up if contacted!!!

Pete

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Old thread I see but it hasnt changed. We have been away from this for about a year and a half and are just getting back into it.

We're on 2 sites, have tried multiple times with multiple people to set something up and so far every single one has been a no-show or last minute cancel.

With that said, in the past we did have successful meets. So its not every single guy out there.

I think a lot of our problem is the age range we like. I think young guys without previous experience tend to get cold feet when they go to leave the computer screen.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
ive never chickened out on a meeting or play. i consider it an honor that a couple would like to invite me into their lives. To me its all about having fun and leaving the drama out.

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have never flaked if I set up a time and place I'm there I'll even cut out of work to make it. Could be that some of the chickens are married and cheating and the wife suddenly changed plans, just a possibility, who wants to miss all the fun I can't wait to start the party

Logan OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I've seen it from both sides repeatedly. If I'm invited to something, I GO. If for no other reason to preserve my reputation. I have NEVER flaked out. BUT in trying to set up things where we were looking for single guys, I've had the worst luck. Seems like 90% fakes or flakes.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We only meet singles that have been on a site for a while, have few certs and more then one pics. I know single males have bad rep but we met few good ones.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I know your question is for couples but I can give you some quick tips. Avoid single males with "free" accounts and no face pics. If he is new or has been on for 6 months or more and has no certs, he is probably going to flake.

Yes these are generalizations but all you can go by for now are red flags and these are the most obvious ones.

Good luck!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ive been approached a few times by local couples but unfortunately its been at such short notice that I cant meet when they want. I tell them I am open to meeting at another time but they seem miffed and don't respond back after that.I am not able to be at their beck and call just because Im a single guy ..

Morrisville NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Ive been approached a few times by local couples but unfortunately its been at such short notice that I cant meet when they want. I tell them I am open to meeting at another time but they seem miffed and don't respond back after that.I am not able to be at their beck and call just because Im a single guy ..

Morrisville NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 469   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out