Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never flaked if I set up a time and place I'm there I'll even cut out of work to make it. Could be that some of the chickens are married and cheating and the wife suddenly changed plans, just a possibility, who wants to miss all the fun I can't wait to start the party

Logan OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I've seen it from both sides repeatedly. If I'm invited to something, I GO. If for no other reason to preserve my reputation. I have NEVER flaked out. BUT in trying to set up things where we were looking for single guys, I've had the worst luck. Seems like 90% fakes or flakes.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We only meet singles that have been on a site for a while, have few certs and more then one pics. I know single males have bad rep but we met few good ones.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I know your question is for couples but I can give you some quick tips. Avoid single males with "free" accounts and no face pics. If he is new or has been on for 6 months or more and has no certs, he is probably going to flake.

Yes these are generalizations but all you can go by for now are red flags and these are the most obvious ones.

Good luck!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ive been approached a few times by local couples but unfortunately its been at such short notice that I cant meet when they want. I tell them I am open to meeting at another time but they seem miffed and don't respond back after that.I am not able to be at their beck and call just because Im a single guy ..

Morrisville NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Ive been approached a few times by local couples but unfortunately its been at such short notice that I cant meet when they want. I tell them I am open to meeting at another time but they seem miffed and don't respond back after that.I am not able to be at their beck and call just because Im a single guy ..

Morrisville NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have never failed to show up at a meeting I said I would be at. I have had others fail to show however. I have also been messaged by singles and couples alike that wanted to arrange something when I had other commitments. Attempts to schedule something at a later date would be ignored, or even when they said next time around they would fail to contact me again, or return e-mails when I tried to get to know them.

There are flakes on every side of the equation. You just deal with it and move on.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I've always been leery of the two men, one woman scenario thinking that one of the males wants to get with the other. Some say it's not so but the previous post brings that back to my attention. I have love for everybody and don't care what they want to do but I don't want to fuck with a down-low or bi man....that's just me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
lol@vrb....you dig up a year old thread just to bash single guys....again?

Why so bitter sweetie?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
That's like asking why do men have brown eyes?

Because they are full shit.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out