Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 70911102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well im a single male for real. I am divorced and will not chicken out .... Im in the DC area hit me up girls or couples

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sometime, it has to do with their experience with other couples and other times they might sense some jealousy from the male half.

Converse TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
D/L, welcome to the forums.

as with so much else, it's a numbers & percentages kinda thang. single males far outnumber the couples contacting me. single males also turn out (percentages wise) to flake out far more often.

have i dealt with couples that have been fakey/flakey? you bet.

there're some in every variety/demographic. so it's all about taking plenty of time to screen and "vet" people before agreeing to meet.

enjoy.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2883 posts)
Things aren't adding up. Non-single guys claim single guys are fakes and flakes, and single guys claim women and couples are aloof. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle... what's going on?

Mattawan MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
BBWLover: After LMAO at your post, I had the privilege of reading your profile which is pretty direct -- can use a lil proofreading but that aside, you are one funny guy as you stated. Yes, the woman you approached would "assume" that you prefer BBW's and she, obviously is not one and became offended. That in and of itself is hilarious! On this rainy evening in Florida, your post and profile is refreshingly honest. I wish I was still in South Carolina where I lived for several years. I would have made the drive to Charlotte to meet you as I love the mall there that I can't remember the name with all the high-end stores. Have a blast on the site. You deserve it.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3634 posts)
@BBWLover: LMAO....ah, live a little....LOL! Just when I thought I had read everything.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3634 posts)
Just a guess but I have b ever been a No Show but do worry that it could be a setup to get Robbed oe Worse Killed! IDK Tho? One person already said it "They are not single!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I had "Hubby Fear" early on. it just went against years of Vanilla life to have him next to, watching or teaming up on his Wife. Had lots of experience with MFF++, but took awhile for MWH to get OK. Luv it now. Always show. Sometimes it's hard to meet, because I live 100 mi's from most activity. Had to learn "manners" too. First meeting is a great part of the Life and stay in my age range. No Surprises, thanks, LOL.

Aurora CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
IMO...

Because they aren't actually "single".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
It does seem that the vast majority of single guys here flake out and are no shows....odd, we get tons of mail from them but when it comes time to meet they disappear.

We also find that many single men here aren't single.and many single men are not interested in "swinging"..first thing many say is...do you play alone....get lost dirt bags.

Emmaus PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out