Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uriah . What are these guys afraid of. i am willing to drop my shorts in a heart beat, one on one or a couple, or group sex. the other post of mine, re las vegas event, the problems where crated by a single male with a date, whom turned the other couples against me, re telling me to fo, and not to host and remain in canada or else. As it turned out other couples now have amited that is what had happened. The damage is done and the reason my certs have been removed. I have done well on another site ,a life time member. But here on sls it sucks. I am one of them guys who will tell it like it is NO B.S. Read my profile. no bull all facts. Simon.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Cjf-

No hard feelings. I am just trying to get some guys together to fuck a horny lady friend. There are at least 10 other SMs in our area who are on this site every day who have declined my specific invitation to fuck a sexy woman. I got started in the LS 10 years ago when I was invited to a gang bang in Nashville, and the organizer told me the hardest thing to do (even harder than a good couple swap), was getting a group of men together to fuck a woman. I could not believe it then, but I have learned from experience that it is true. My experience and sense is that the subject matter of this thread (i.e., the 95%) are on swing sites with the naive belief that it is a good place to find a sexy woman for cozy littlle 1-on-1 sex, and cozy little 1-on-1 sex only. Personally, I think these types should stay off the swing sites and stick to the vanilla dating sites.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3468 posts)
Uriah, there a handful of people that I follow their post. They are enlightening, funny, helpful...too many good things to say about them. You are one that I have enjoyed reading.

It's painfully and regrettably obvious who you are referring to.

I respectfully declined your invitation once through email. I read the group page and many of your post and came to the conclusion that I am not what you are looking for.

This is a public forum. Reputations that go towards character can be made though this. I hope that your "dare" has not affected mine. I never accepted your invitation or dare; therefore it cannot be said that I chickened out. This thread is about single males getting scared. I hope no one infers that about me.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I do not know what to believe,many includeing myself saying i am available. I will show for an event, or meet a single woman or couple, but to this day never recieved an invite to meet. I for one cohosted an event, in las vegas dec 09-10/2011. was told 6 days after to fuck off, never to host or else. At the event no one want to have anything to do with me, only one couple said thanks. All i get is hate mail from some ppl whom attented, telling me to stay where i am and not return, to the usa. The funny thing is it was a free event, paid for by me and my cohost who is well known. The other funny thing that happened was all i said to anyone was hello i am simon your cohost. Never ask by anyone to join them, in the fun there where haveing, now i read complains that singles do not show ,HELLO , have you ever ask me?. I am available ,ready, and willing. I may be in vegas this dec again, will i host again, not likely. To much b.s, from ppl whom want the world ,give no respect in return. Hello my name is simon and i am available. Sinbach1

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
REAL single men, not the ones who are married and cheating or are just lurking for pictures, are more rare than the so-called elusive single-female unicorn! They should have a name too... like a dragon or a phoenix... ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
If this helps, I moderate the largest SLS group and we have over 17,000 members. It's called "Single Men Welcome Here".

Click on the "Groups" link on the left toolbar and you'll find us on top of the most popular list.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
Couples flake out too. One couple, with a dozen certs, once stood me up. They called an hour later to apologize (with a BS excuse) and tried to reschedule. Nope.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"there is a big problem with single guys".

I agree. They won't come fuck your girlfriend even when you send them a specific invitation to do so.

I hereby publicly repeat the dare and let anyone who reads this thread figure out to whom it is directed.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3468 posts)
I never chickened out. The couples that I meet have brought up the fact that there is a big problem with single guys.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
And unfortunately that 95 percent hampers those of us who are real.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out