Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Littleone, just relax. It is a longer process for us single males, but just sit back and let them come to you. The majority of people that are interested in us want to contact rather than the other way around. The forums are a good way to enjoy the lifestyle before you really get to enjoy it. There are a lot of good people in here, and you can make a name for yourself. However, people in the lifestyle are here for fun. They don't like whiners and single males who express their concern about not getting to play are definitely seen as whiners. I'm just telling you like it is, I am in no way disrespecting you. You have to understand that syupply and demand is in full force in the lifestyle and there is a huge supply of us. Jump in the other threads and have a good time. Sit back and wait for that first play date, after that, things will change. It took a few months for anyone to give me a chance. And when they did and gave me a cert everything changed. Again no disrespect, but your profile sounds like your trying to hard. Almost like your apologizing for being a single male right off the get go. It sounds a little desperate. I would take some of that out and see if it doesn't help. Just don't expected too much too soon.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
If you are planning a meet with a couple, yes, it can take time. You say in your profile that you work in the evenings... that makes it tough in this lifestyle... and if they have kids, that's another hurdle to schedule around. If they are anything like me, I want to get to know someone as a person first. That means chatting for a while to see if there's any chemistry. If I were to chat with you and pick up on that negative vibe... sorry, but we wouldn't even be having coffee.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
You haven't even been on the site for 2 months and you already have a piss-poor attitude. I suggest you take a stroll through the forums and read the Single Men threads, both Pro and Con. Don't blame your height either... with the extreme popularity of "Game of Thrones" and "Once Upon a Time", if anything you should be having an even easier time of finding women.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Maybe theyre just not interested in YOU?

Out of the dozens of emails they get everyday, maybe they liked someone better?

Could that be possible?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Welcome to the forums littleone that isn't going to get you the attention your seeking. Negativity is not a turn on.

Pirategirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
A single guys key to success is less typing more reading.

Its all in the profiles most of the time.

Our profile shows we're looking for younger single guys with a strong preference for bi friendly play. It has an age range. It mentions everything we do want and dont want.

So why do we get constant email that is not even remotely close to whats right on our page?

Why dont those guys take the time to read......Then move on until they find a profile that they DO match? THEN send them a personal email?

If I were single. Hell. I want a young hot couple. But if they have in their profile that they are looking for someone really hung, with a gym body, under 25. I wouldnt waste the time to email them. I already know im not a match.

Unless its a fetish type thing, people tend to look for others who physically match them or "better".

Im "average" all around. Slim now since my last pic, down about 10 lbs. And "average" hung. So for my wife, thats the starting point.

Same for me. Im one lucky SOB because my wife is hot with a great body. Thats what I get everyday.

So Im attracted to similar. We just wouldnt be a match with a 300lb couple.

I myself am somewhat insecure when it comes to couples. While I have no problem with my looks or equipment. When the male half of the couple has a gym body and 8 inches. And the woman is hot as hell. And they email us.

Well, my wife is def a match or upgrade for him. But in my case. Im a little apprehensive. Since she has "super hot and hung" normally.

So while its nice to hope and fantasize. If youre "older and heavy" then in reality, those are the couples you should be seeking out if you want the best chance of play. Again. Not trying to be a dick and I know there are exceptions to everything. But thats going to be your best odds.

If you decide to spend your time emailing mid 20's slim couples, you will have nothing to do but complain why noone answers.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
No offense Tim but with that attitude, I think you may be disappointed once again.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Very simple. So many times we are so ignored or just wanted at functions except for our money.{ singles men allowed on friday night so we can have the money for the real party on saturday night]. Not too mention going to a place to meet for coffee and either they dont like your looks or chicken out or it's some snot nose kids who placed a phony add so they can see the losers show up and wait.But most of the time we are not wanted . SO we get tired of being used and burned.SO if someone is genuine we can safely assume it is more of the same and keep searching for someone who is real . Same way with couples,Yourwife or girl friend goes off in another room with the hubby and the wife stalls you with chit chat then backs out at the last minute. You know who you are. I gave this up after trying it when i was young and in good shape 20 years ago and am just giving it one last shot myself.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
So don't lie on your profile. Put your real height and weight... and a current picture. And write a profile that reflects who you are without apology. Don't say you are going to the gym if you are not. And bigger guys don't have to look sloppy either. A t-shirst and sweat pants may be comfortable, but ask a female friend if she would pick you up in that. Just a few cents worth of advice.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Personally as a single male whose never been contacted and now am getting back into it as an older heavy single male i think its people are already there waiting and if they see you whne you show up and are nothing like your photos they bail without just coming out and saying your, not what we expected. You're too old and fat and fugly. Havnt had that yet but am surprised if anyone contacts much less shows up. lol. good luck to all.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 477   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out