Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn! I live in the wrong state!!! Welcome to the forums ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Its not fair to pose that stance on single males. No matter what your searching for there are going to be stand ups and no shows. That has always been and always will be part of the game. If it bugs you that much then just attend parties and clubs. I enjoy playing with couples the most yet i have been stood up plenty of times. Or the profile that says we return all emails no matter what....yet they dont. Sure i agree its frustrating and can be a knock to your ego. Never allow yourself to doubt who you are or what you have to offer. It just is what it is. Good luck in everyones hunt!

Whitehall MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I cant believe guys would chicken out. If I say Im going to show up then thats what I do.

Helendale CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Like I keep saying on here. Honesty goes a long way.

We've been at this long enough that we see right through the excuses.

Having to drive grandma to the hospital worked on us the first time. Years later and 10 guys later using that same one....Now we laugh at it

"Getting called into work" Worked the first time. Getting that line for 80% of our planned meetings.....It doesnt work anymore.. If youre an emergency room doctor, we'd believe you. But a cashier at Sears getting called in at 10pm on a sunday? Nah

Now.....If you call us to cancel and say "Hey guys, now that the day is here, Im having second thoughts, Im not so sure Im ready to go through with this"

NO PROBLEM.....Thats honest!!! We would not be mad. And we would gladly spend extra time with you online and not turn down meeting when you felt more comfortable. You would not be added to our "BS Single guy list"

Thats all most ask for.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
The way i see it, should a single recieve an invite to meet a couple or another single ,m&g or play. then not show, i am very sure the word will get around ,the no show not worth there time ,he will pay very hard for the no show. Should you recieve a invite and cannot make it for a just reason,,, then tell your inviter the reason you cannot show. My loonies worth,,, lol.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
I think its just that in real life people are a lot more shy than they think when it comes to stuff like this.

Any random person could come up to me and be like "Hey, can I see your dick?" Id pull it out before giving a second thought to if they were serious. Im just that comfortable. I dont give a moments thought about getting naked in front of other people.

Others however, getting naked and showing your "private parts" to strangers is a BIG thing. So its understandable when its an hour from showtime and they start having second thoughts.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I understand Memphis crew what you all are saying. However, even some of the real single males on here have lives and priorities. Much as I love pussy and enjoy fucking, if I have to work, I go to work. If I have my son for the weekend, I'm not leaving him hanging, when he is expecting to roll with Dad for the weekend. Pussy for some of us we can get with and without SLS. So yes, I may decline attending a gangbang if I know I have sexy Cindy coming over tonite, and I don't have to wait in line like I'm at a deli counter with dick in hand. Yes it can be hard to get guys together sometimes for a gangbang, but it doesn't mean those who don't attend are flakes.

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Uriah, none taken, but you must understand that I have to vehemently protect my status as a single male. The main thing that I have learned on this site, in this lifestyle, is that everyone is here for precisely what they want. I may not agree with it, but it is their choice. And they can find it on this site. My experience as to date has only been with couples, which I am enjoying immensely. Maybe it will change, maybe it won't.

Sinbach, yours is truly a regrettable situation. Good luck.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Uriah . What are these guys afraid of. i am willing to drop my shorts in a heart beat, one on one or a couple, or group sex. the other post of mine, re las vegas event, the problems where crated by a single male with a date, whom turned the other couples against me, re telling me to fo, and not to host and remain in canada or else. As it turned out other couples now have amited that is what had happened. The damage is done and the reason my certs have been removed. I have done well on another site ,a life time member. But here on sls it sucks. I am one of them guys who will tell it like it is NO B.S. Read my profile. no bull all facts. Simon.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
Cjf-

No hard feelings. I am just trying to get some guys together to fuck a horny lady friend. There are at least 10 other SMs in our area who are on this site every day who have declined my specific invitation to fuck a sexy woman. I got started in the LS 10 years ago when I was invited to a gang bang in Nashville, and the organizer told me the hardest thing to do (even harder than a good couple swap), was getting a group of men together to fuck a woman. I could not believe it then, but I have learned from experience that it is true. My experience and sense is that the subject matter of this thread (i.e., the 95%) are on swing sites with the naive belief that it is a good place to find a sexy woman for cozy littlle 1-on-1 sex, and cozy little 1-on-1 sex only. Personally, I think these types should stay off the swing sites and stick to the vanilla dating sites.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3352 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out