Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 469   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Leo... Hang around in the forums long enough and you will be wishing that transporters have been invented already. Most of the people I want to meet, that I've "met" in the forums, don't live in California and we're on of the biggest states.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
now see Leo is a SM with a good attitude :) way to far away sigh...

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Joey I was basically agreeing with you, especially the mass mailing part.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun. I hope that wasnt how you interpreted my post. Since Im just using 10,000 words to say something that can be said in a few.

You have success on here.

I take it to assume that your success doesnt come from sending out hundreds of one line emails to 20 year olds.

Again, I dont know if youre responding to me.

I read my past posts and I do come across blunt, somewhat arrogant, and really wordy. haha

As a couple. I see how MOST single men approach a couple. So when I see these posts about how "nobody wants single men" I am inclined to say its YOUR fault. Not theirs.

If you are a good looking guy, under 40, send us a personal email, with a picture. No begging involved. Odds are, you could be in our bed pretty quick........If you dont chicken out.

Nothing more to it.

Why most cant do those 2 easy steps is beyond my comprehension. Personal email - Picture

Sure, we wouldnt be interested in everyone. But all the people we automatically delete would do those 2 steps. We would be playing A LOT more often than once every couple months.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Panhandling in the swing community doesn't work?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
A Single male initiating contact with a couple and basically pleading to get laid, might as well go somewhere else.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Littleone. There is nothing from your profile, age, or body pic that strikes me that you would strike out 100% of the time.

Its something in your approach. Youre doing it. If in 2 months you sent out 100 emails. Either you spend a huge amount of time on here, or you are just mass mailing.

When couples write profiles, and they put things specific in them. MOST are not kidding.

Did you overlook that they said "face pic in first email?" And not send one? You got deleted

You can tell right from a profile usually, whether or not you will get a response.

I guarantee that you are emailing people that have already told you in their profile they are not interested.

Slow down. Read more. Find people that you fit their criteria. Follow their profile directions. And you will get action on here.

Plenty of examples of single men 40+ on the forums right here who have a lot of success.

Tim

Youre not out of the game yourself. Get some better pics. And do the same thing. Yes, to be blunt. A heavyset older gentleman is going to appeal to a smaller group. So look for that group.

If the couple youre emailing shows a man with a gym body. Youre wasting your time.

But there are plenty of couples who arent gym perfect. And dont require that either. Spend your time on them.

Ive lost 20 lbs since my pic on here. Im now considered a "skinny guy" but honestly I would avoid couples myself who were gym bodied since Im not. Because I know they are getting flooded with emails from guys who are.

I would seek out a few couples who are similar in body to me. And put on my best pitch and Ill get in someones bedroom in a couple days.

Ive done it before. Its worked.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
LittleOne350,

I agree with an earlier poster: having "Little One" in your handle does not advance your brand. I would also avoid variations that include the words "Limpy" or "Venereal".

=== I am really beginning to wonder if this is all for real

Yes, this scene is for real. It is not here to serve any one person, though. Like life, it's got nothing to do with "deservin'". Someone told me once that our success in this world is driven to a large degree by how small we can keep the difference between how we view the world and how the world really is. It's going to be what you make it.

=== I would sure love the opportunity to meet them and prove them wrong

Going into anything around here with an end game of "I told you so" is not going to attract inquiries. Get togethers are more about collaboration, fellowship, and friendliness (how can we be good for each other?) than confrontation and making someone else feel "wrong".

Don't be angry, bitter, or tired. Instead, think of how you can advance your interests by default when advancing those of others.

Hope that this helps. There is no playbook for being the best you can be around here, but there is a lot of good counsel in these forums.

K

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I agree with Akron on that one. I'm pretty sure you meant it because of your height. But that it not what it brings to mind as being little.

I would re-do your profile making it interesting and what your honestly looking for. Try for no negativity.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Little one was probably not the smartest choice for a profile name as a single male on a swing site.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 469   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out