Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Because they are fakes,,, knowing they are about to get caught, in all there b.s. witch hurt the real singles. But your age, location, and looks play a big role in meeting others. All you can do is hang in there, there may be someone down the road, one day.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
It called lack of accountability . I run a a vanilla group on the side and I have to constantly deal with no shows, last minute cancellations and lateness.. Depending on the event I spend time scouting locations , dealing with vendors ,writing up the event and then Finally waiting for guest to show up.As a whole people have gotten away from being considerate of others

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Reason they chicken out

1) got a better deal

2) girlfriend or wife decided not to leave for the weekend

3) had to work

4) trolling the site

Either one of these will find you on the outside looking in with me the 1st and the last time you contact me . My time is just as valuable as yours

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Who knows why they chicken out. Maybe making that step from fantasy to real-life is too much of a jump for them. Or maybe they never intended to follow through, and just wanted to get some cheap online thrills.

I do know that I would never chicken out, whether meeting a couple or a single woman. My wife and I don't chicken out when we meet other couples, so why would I chicken out when playing alone?

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
AS for what i see,,, Age does make a differents ,,,so does good looks. As for chickening out not this guy.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(280 posts)
Leo

Thats the right attitude to have. Every one of my posts practically could be a cut and paste.

Read profile See if you match Follow the instructions in the profile to contact Get laid.

Most single men think they can leave the first 3 steps out.

If you dont. You will be in the minority and get noticed.

Also. From what I can tell, youre a good looking guy. In my opinion, retake some pics, I think you could do better with that.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Leo... Hang around in the forums long enough and you will be wishing that transporters have been invented already. Most of the people I want to meet, that I've "met" in the forums, don't live in California and we're on of the biggest states.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
now see Leo is a SM with a good attitude :) way to far away sigh...

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17642 posts)
Joey I was basically agreeing with you, especially the mass mailing part.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10774 posts)
Fun. I hope that wasnt how you interpreted my post. Since Im just using 10,000 words to say something that can be said in a few.

You have success on here.

I take it to assume that your success doesnt come from sending out hundreds of one line emails to 20 year olds.

Again, I dont know if youre responding to me.

I read my past posts and I do come across blunt, somewhat arrogant, and really wordy. haha

As a couple. I see how MOST single men approach a couple. So when I see these posts about how "nobody wants single men" I am inclined to say its YOUR fault. Not theirs.

If you are a good looking guy, under 40, send us a personal email, with a picture. No begging involved. Odds are, you could be in our bed pretty quick........If you dont chicken out.

Nothing more to it.

Why most cant do those 2 easy steps is beyond my comprehension. Personal email - Picture

Sure, we wouldnt be interested in everyone. But all the people we automatically delete would do those 2 steps. We would be playing A LOT more often than once every couple months.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out