Why is it the single males chicken out : Swingers Discussion 7091110131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessWhy is it the single males chicken out
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun, it wouldn't bother me if the SM was someone we knew and felt comfortable with. Bur for a first meet??? Most likely that comfort level isn't going to be there.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
PG, For some reason most couples I know don't want the guy to host either. Single girls do, but usually not couples.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
seduction..they are having trouble with people not showing...if they were to follow those rules they probably would have better odds.. they have thousands of guys on here so what if a few get away...it seems all they want is to not get stood up !!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
**1) any single guy who says they have to be 'discreet' Exactly why does a single guy need to be discreet?**

Actually, discretion has nothing to do with being single or married. Discretion is just that, discretion. For example, if we come across a single guy that brags about his encounters, chances are good we wont hook up with him no matter how much I find him hot. Loose lips and all that jazz (That applies to couples too). It's no one's business what goes on behind closed doors. And no one should have to explain themselves as to why they wish discretion to be exercised.

**2) any single guy with no pics or poor quality unclear face pics on sls. Or are there singles bars where all the guys wear masks like the Lone Ranger?**

Kind of agree, though I don't think that it's an indication that he's married or attached. Just someone that is concerned about privacy.

**3) any single guy who cannot meet you in public for a real date in the evening on a Friday or Saturday night and play afterwards if everyone clicks.**

We played with a single guy, at his place on Wed night because he does the night shift at his company on weekends. I assure you, he was single.

**One somewhat effective way of repelling guys who are cheating is to tell guys that you like to take pics of your play. **

We do not allow our pictures to be taken in a play situation. I don't see why that wouldn't apply to singles. This guy/guys are hooking up with you for sex, they have no idea who you are, for all intents and purposes you can be someone who'd publish the pictures in a public domain. How are they to be assured that you wont?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
jandact, I wouldn't feel comfortable going to a single guys house for the first meet.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
As difficult as it is to even get a response, you'd better believe I would never chicken out. I'd be looking forward to the meeting all week.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Something else that helps is to tell supposedly single guys that they have to host at their place, not at a hotel. A really single guy should have no problem doing so. A guy with a wife/gf will find excuses why he cannot host at his place.

One guy told us his place was too small. Even by NYC standards a bit of a stretch.

Another said he was not sure how he would explain us to his neighbors. Hm, a single guy has a couple over as guests and he needs to explain to the neighbors. We even told him that we would put make-up on so that the scarlet 'S' on our foreheads would not be so visible.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Another Red Flag in single men who are Free Members.... they don't want their wives to find the payment on the credit/debit card account.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Nothing that you are doing wrong. It happens because the vast majority of supposedly single guys on sls are cheating on their wife or gf.

You make a date, set aside an evening, spend time getting ready and the asshole you are supposed to meet never shows, never calls and never even texts. Why? Because the wifey or girlfriend is around and they cannot get away.

But if you are still interested in single guys some things to look out for:

1) any single guy who says they have to be 'discreet' Exactly why does a single guy need to be discreet?

2) any single guy with no pics or poor quality unclear face pics on sls. Or are there singles bars where all the guys wear masks like the Lone Ranger?

3) any single guy who cannot meet you in public for a real date in the evening on a Friday or Saturday night and play afterwards if everyone clicks.

One somewhat effective way of repelling guys who are cheating is to tell guys that you like to take pics of your play. We have had more than one supposedly single guy fade away into the internet ether after we told him that we liked to take pics. Guess visions of the wifey seeing the pics did not make us worth the risk.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(46 posts)
The way we deal with no shows is to meet singles at a LS Club if they are stuped enough to not show up... We can always find others to play with... And stopped playing with married guys 90% of them don't show..

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 465   End
TOPIC: Why is it the single males chicken out